IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Security 360 1.20 is available!!!

enoskype

.....http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1064&stc=1&d=1247431329... IObit Security 360 1.20 is available

IObit Security

.................................................. ...... ... Multilanguage

....................................... (Please look for more language files in Language File List thread.)

The bug for Portable in the language file is also corrected.

IS360 can be updated to v 1.20 through it's own update.

Downloadable from : Techspot http://www.techspot.com/downloads/3580-iobit-security-360.html

(is360setup120.exe size: 7289 KB) (is360.exe file version: 1.2.0.10)

Download link is also on Iobit website.

What's new in v1.20:

----------------------

- Improved scan engine and database;

- Added Portable version generation function;

- Removed IObit Toolbar;

- Fixed general bugs

Hi KOR

Have you tried to open the program and click the update button?

Cheers

solbjerg

The automatic update does NOT seem to work for me. It keeps saying an update is available but does not download when I click OK.

Anyone have a direct link?

Thank you.

KOR-

toc toc toc

Hi KOR ;-)

excuse me to intervene in this thread ... I passed by there, I saw a light and heard people talking ... :lol:

The update happened and normally requires a boot. It seems that you often have problems with the update, is there no statement to make in your firewall for instance ? or check the connections ?

cheer up !

Best regards

Hi KOR ;-)

excuse me to intervene in this thread ... I passed by there, I saw a light and heard people talking ... :lol:

The update happened and normally requires a boot. It seems that you often have problems with the update, is there no statement to make in your firewall for instance ? or check the connections ?

cheer up !

Best regards

Thank you for your reply.

I have my firewall to approve IOBit download.

IF the update did happen it did not ask for a reboot.

I removed 360 for the time being.

I did NOT have problems with 360 updates for a few days and so it does connect to update but did not do so after Nov.5.

I do still have problems with ASC Pro as to updates currently. I get a notice that server can not be reached. I shutdown my firewall and it still gives me the same message. I contacted IOBit support a few days ago and they said the server was being 'maintained'? and that it would be in operation soon.

KOR-

Hi KOR,

Another user was having problem for the update of IS360, can you try downloading when temporarily disabling your AV software..

ASC is same for all of us.

Cheers.

Thank you for your reply. I did a clean install of 360 1.20 using the link supplied by 'wrexe' (thank you wrexe) and it seems to be working as it should.

Are you saying ASC has a general problem at this time?

Thank you.

KOR-

No probs at all Kor.

I was able to get latest ASC through update, After install I had to make one manual configuration change in the system optimize setting..and all was well.

360 ver 1.2 came in normally after hitting update today.

Me: Running

Toshiba Satellite L305

Win Vista Home Premium

3 gigs ram

Intel 2coreT2390

AVG

IO360

ASC 3.4 pro

Other softwares running over this platform.

Archived