IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Awc 3.4

andyuk51

After updating to AWC 3.4 registry fix no longer works and while running it logs an error of which I cannot remove by cancelling or continuing I have to use task manager to shut down the program.Any advice please?

Exception processing message c0000013 parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c

Hi andyuk

If you look around the forum you will find that you are not alone, sevaral seems to have an identical problem (I don't - using XP) so I think you should revert to the previous program and wait for the update that should be coming soon.

An absolutely clean install where you uninstall, delete program folder and install a fresh copy of the install file might do the trick (has for some), but otherwise follow the first recommandation.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers

solbjerg

After updating to AWC 3.4 registry fix no longer works and while running it logs an error of which I cannot remove by cancelling or continuing I have to use task manager to shut down the program.Any advice please?

Exception processing message c0000013 parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c

Hi Detailer,

When you go to download.com and search for Advanced System Care free, it brings up the link to the download latest version 3.4 page. After you click on that to the download page, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and you will see previous version window. Select there and you can find previous versions including v 3.3.4 free. I just came from there to double check - it's there...

Lee

Archived