IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

i need help with a question!!!

jsr27

Hi jsr,

Welcome to the forum!

They are two different types of programs. AVG9 is an anti-virus program. Security 360 is more anti-malware and is designed to work with your existing anti virus. If you run security 360, you still want some type (one only) of anti virus program running.

samr.

Works with not instead of

IObit Security 360 is an advanced malware & spyware removal utility that detects, removes the deepest infections, and protects your PC from various of potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers. With the unique "Dual-Core" engine and the heuristic malware detection, IObit Security 360 detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware in a very fast and efficient way. IObit Security 360 has a real-time malware protection and frequent updating for prevention of zero-day security threats. Designed for Windows® 7, Vista™, XP and 2000 (32bit and 64bit), IObit Security 360 can work with your Antivirus for a superior PC security.

Read more @ IObit Security 360

Your security software is of major importance and there are many and varied combinations that can be used so please research it fully and find the right solution for your needs :smile:

PS: Where are my manners, welcome to the forum :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Simply iobit Security 360 IS NOT A Antivirus!, Just A AntiSpyware/AntiMalware Tool As Extra Layer Protection.

And AVG Is And Antivirus Program.

Personally i think you rather remove AVG And Coud Try Avira Antivir Antivirus Or The New Avast BETA Edition Both Antivirus Better Detection + Less System Resources.

Hi chris

Please tell us what your setup is (OS-antivirus-settings)

If you use Avast - please update to the newest definition file, they have just had a bunch of false positives.

Please read a bit in the forum - and please read Usage of IObit Products in the Lounge section.

Cheers

solbjerg

I have installed some antivirus software in my computer.

Some times I have to face a problem of low speed or some program crashed.Some time installed programs has deleted itself.

Is this type of problems occurs due to virus attack?

Which anti virus is best for me?and how can I get it?

Archived