IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster DESTROYED my system

OMGWTF

Hi, I just installed Game Booster and I used it to play A.V.A. on ijji.

While I had the program running on Gaming Mode, the game ran well. A couple minutes while I was playing, my screen went black and my PC started beeping... It never happened before until I used Game Booster. Anyone got any tips?

- Jude

• 1 month later...

Hi OMGWTF

Please try this

Reason - the French translation file is missing a line!!

Delete this top-most line in the language file

; Traduction française by Challenger - Game Booster1.2

Then Insert and Translate this line in the French language file

CheckBox2.caption=Show All Current Processes

It is line 4 under [GameBooster_Form2]

Cheers

solbjerg

While I had the program running on Gaming Mode, the game ran well. A couple minutes while I was playing, my screen went black and my PC started beeping... It never happened before until I used Game Booster. Anyone got any tips?

- Jude

- Jude

Power Supply Unit. if this is not the problem?

or possible memory chip ..is gone ..i am inclined to think as you said about the beeping..-or the mother board ? -- itself .playing up.to do with age..thy will go a bit faster when pushed..or rather Can .perhaps the cpu (could be playing up..--hard to say .but the beeping usually happens ,Memory fault..

lastly VIDEO card .or on the mother bourd-- --if all this is good..ok..

hi looks like you still have problems ..did you have your drive backed up?

i hope so .then simply restore the image..you backed up .every thing back to normal

or put in the OS install disk .and try a repair--this could fix it..

some times it will -or try a restore point..

i do hope you have it that came with the pc.or your MS install package you perched..--

if not .Mmm what ever the install ,did or did not do ,you cant seem to say for sure ,hence you asking..and its hard to give you a answer..as to why..

you may need to reinstall the system.no one here is happy this happened

but if you can pinpoint the problem the admins will do every thing thy can to help you..

itsmejjj

Archived