IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Whats This????

garybear

Hi gary

Do you have it in the IS360 program folder?

If not I suggest a clean install, the file is 1.2 MB (564 KB zipped - too large to attach here)

If you do have it I suggest a chkdsk.

Cheers

solbjerg

Every time boot I get this pop up. What is it and how do I get rid of it??? garybear

Hi solbjerg

Hi gary

Do you have it in the IS360 program folder?

If not I suggest a clean install, the file is 1.2 MB (564 KB zipped - too large to attach here)

If you do have it I suggest a chkdsk.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg. Sorry I don't understand " (Do you have it in the IS360 program folder.)" Here's the full story. I tried to create a back up with Macrium and I couldn't until I went in the safe mode. I had Microsoft Security Essentials Running for my anti-virus, which has no way to remove it from the tray. Since I could create a image in safe mode, I figured MSE was what was stopping me so I went back to a image where AVG and IObit360 was installed. I will run a chkdsk but I don't understand what IObit360 has to do with a chkdsk.

Hi gary

As I understood from your screenshot, there was a problem with IS360tray.exe, and I therefore asked if you had it in the IS360 program folder.

And if it was there in the folder, then for some reason it was not seen, consequently I thought that a chkdsk might set that right.

Now you are telling me that you have restored an ealier setting with a back-up from Macrium, and I therefore will recommend a clean install of the program (is360) to get the changed keys in the registry right (and not what they were when you created the back-up)

Am I making sense to you? Otherwise cuss me :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg. Sorry I don't understand " (Do you have it in the IS360 program folder.)" Here's the full story. I tried to create a back up with Macrium and I couldn't until I went in the safe mode. I had Microsoft Security Essentials Running for my anti-virus, which has no way to remove it from the tray. Since I could create a image in safe mode, I figured MSE was what was stopping me so I went back to a image where AVG and IObit360 was installed. I will run a chkdsk but I don't understand what IObit360 has to do with a chkdsk.

Hi

Hi gary

As I understood from your screenshot, there was a problem with IS360tray.exe, and I therefore asked if you had it in the IS360 program folder.

And if it was there in the folder, then for some reason it was not seen, consequently I thought that a chkdsk might set that right.

Now you are telling me that you have restored an ealier setting with a back-up from Macrium, and I therefore will recommend a clean install of the program (is360) to get the changed keys in the registry right (and not what they were when you created the back-up)

Am I making sense to you? Otherwise cuss me :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Yes my friend you are making since and I will make a clean install. I'm not having any trouble in my tray. Just get that pop up when I boot up. Thanks friend. What is cuss me mean??

Hi gary

To cuss → to swear → to call names → to damn → to curse

Meant as a mild joke :-)

Perhaps it is more British English than American?

On second thought I think it is more American than British :-)

Let's hear if a re-install fixes the problem please.

Good luck friend!

Cheers

solbjerg

Yes my friend you are making since and I will make a clean install. I'm not having any trouble in my tray. Just get that pop up when I boot up. Thanks friend. What is cuss me mean??

Hi friend!!

Hi gary

To cuss → to swear → to call names → to damn → to curse

Meant as a mild joke :-)

Perhaps it is more British English than American?

On second thought I think it is more American than British :-)

Let's hear if a re-install fixes the problem please.

Good luck friend!

Cheers

solbjerg

I would never cuss you my friend. I did a clean install. No more pop up and no more license. I wrote it down just like sunny said but it won't take it now. Not valid. No biggie. Don't use auto up date any way.:roll:

Hi Majic

;33156']Hey garybear,

That looks like an error from IS360 v1.20 @@

Are you using IS360 v1.30?

If you are, simply install run the setup file for v1.30 again, and that should solve the problem :-D

Cheers.

Thanks Majic. To late for that:-D. Did a clean install popup is gone along with my license:oops:

Hi gary

ha-ha great! don't you have it in the registration mail from IObit?

Otherwise just write Tim Zue and he will send it again.

They all know you and will gladly assist you.

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks Majic. To late for that:-D. Did a clean install popup is gone along with my license:oops:

Ha-ha

Hi gary

ha-ha great! don't you have it in the registration mail from IObit?

Otherwise just write Tim Zue and he will send it again.

They all know you and will gladly assist you.

Cheers

solbjerg

Ha-ha I wrote someone there. Thanks friend. You are much appreciated.--gary I have the# but IObit don't like it.

Hi friend

garybear the GREAT.

..........http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2924&stc=1&d=1259804232

Thanks friend, but its you and the rest of the people here that are GREAT. I 'm grateful to have so many friends like your self. What a great forum.--gary Just thought about that fox hole and broke out in laughter :-D:-D:-D:-

Hi people.

Hi I'm happy this dude is gone But no one ever said what is was and why it poped up when I booted up. Just asking if any one knows what its purpose is.:roll: It says is360tray, but my tray was fine and I only saw it after boot ups. PS I learned this trick here on the forum. Can't remember for sure who taught me . I'm going to see if I can find out who it was in my posts. HA ha ha. Was it you detailer, you are always doing it?

Archived