IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Why am I charged more in the UK?

bigjeeze

Could someone please tell me why if there is a special offer on buying the full product that if I werer in the US I would pay $19.95 but in the UK I am to be charged £19.95 - a premium of around $9USD?

Its not a media based product but download from the web so am I being ripped off or is there another reason?

Why am I Charged more in the UK

Bigjeeze, I would first like to welcome you to the forum, hope to see you here in the future. Second, take a look at the previous post by Triciaa, covering the same topic. No definite answer but suggestions on how you can resolve your question.

A.T.

Hi bigjeeze

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=5310

Please read trixiaa's thread about the same subject, and the answers we have given her!

Cheers

solbjerg

Could someone please tell me why if there is a special offer on buying the full product that if I werer in the US I would pay $19.95 but in the UK I am to be charged £19.95 - a premium of around $9USD?

Its not a media based product but download from the web so am I being ripped off or is there another reason?

Hi bigjeeze

This was also the question I asked, I have recently sent an email to support @ 10bit and awaiting a reply, I shall post the response once received.

Archived