IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Hijack Scan!!

garybear

Some of our members do not like to read, so I will try to make this as simple as I know how. When one of our leaders ask you to send a Hijack scan to the forum, This is what they want you to do. You will also need to read( Screenshots and Attachments in the Forum). If you don't know how to find that information, you need to spend some time reading about this forum how things work. My friend solbjerg has spent hours explaining how to do things so take a little time and read them instead of waiting for some one to do that for you. You will get a pop up warning when you change the file name just click yes, and send to the forum. I f any one wants to add to this thread ,you will be very welcome my friend. The name of your new file will be (Hijack log.txt)This will allow you to attach it and post it. It was all new to me one time but I learned and you can also.----garybear http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=12357#post12357

If you want another way to send your Hijack log, here you go. This way you don't have to change the file name. Go to ASC3 ,Do a scan in Diagnose Systems, click on Security Analzyer, save report to desktop, find file and up load to the forum with manage attachments. Some one will look at your log and help you with it. This is all the work I'm going to do for the day.---garybear. Any one that wants to add to this post, you are very welcome my friend to do so. http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=12357#post12357

Now that you know alittle!!

Now that you have done a little reading, here is the easy way. Open asc3 ,Do a Diagnose System scan,Click on Security Analyzer (bottom) Will probably say no Problems, Click on save report (bottom right), Save some where you can find report(my documents works for me). Find copy of log, Select all and copy. Open new post on forum. Paste report and wait for some one to help you.---garybear. Have a nice day!!! If you can't get any of these to work ,you need to practice your skills. I didn't learn this in one day, but I did learn and you can also. I'm 71 years old and still learning. You can also use this copy and paste method with the tools in IObit 360 (Hijack Scan)!!!! Did I do good solbjerg or just confused every one???

Hi just fooling around!! Don't look like there is any interest in any thing posted in this thread. Oh well I was bored. Just like sharing what little knowledge I know with my members. Maybe every one already knows all this. I leave it for awhile and delete it latter.---garybear

58 Views in 24 hours

Hi just fooling around!! Don't look like there is any interest in any thing posted in this thread. Oh well I was bored. Just like sharing what little knowledge I know with my members. Maybe every one already knows all this. I leave it for awhile and delete it latter.---garybear

58 Views in 24 hours is a good tally by any standards garybear :smile:

It's a helpfull thread and you enjoyed creating so it's certainly worthwhile, I don't think deleting it would be a good idea.

Thankyou for sharing your screenshots and I know someone benefitted from them already. See This Post :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

• 4 weeks later...

How do I choose a forex trading system?

I mean what do I need to learn? I've searched up on websites like forex for noobs or baby forex (a site for forex newbie like myself..) but I failed to understand what the heck they're talking about so basically I figured out that I'm missing something what do I need to learn before learning forex trading?

unlock iphone

Archived