IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Admin delete my account

athuljayaram

WINDOWS CARE

is actualy a blessing to us as there is free edition and makes our computer work easier faster smoothen sharpen efficently :-D

thanks to all of them who produced as i like all the softwares of iobit

Plz delete my account

Hi athuljayaram

After what you have written, why do you want it deleted?

I think only webmaster can delete the accounts, so you have to write to the WebMaster.

Cheers.

I will do what I can

Plz delete my account

You don't seem upset with the forum and I am sure you have your reasons.

As enoskype said it is difficult for us to completely delete your account but we can do something.

You can edit your account details so your email etc is just rubbish or ask me to do this

If you are worried that someone else has gotten your Forum info then we could change your password or as an extreme measure we could Ban your forum name, not that you have done anything wrong but this would stop anyone from using your account here.

If you wish to 'drop off the web' then we can delete all your posts although they will probably still be cached somewhere like Google.

If your reasons are private you can send me a Private Message if you like explaining what you would like me to do and I will do my best to assist you :smile:

To send me a Private Message:

• Click on the wozofoz name at the top of this post

• Select Send a private message to wozofoz

All the best, woz of oz

Hi athuljayaram

What account are you talking about?

Do you have a pro licence for any IObit product?

Or are you just talking about your posts?

Do you want the account you have made of yourself deleted?

If so we can manage that, even though we are non-plussed as to why.

Cheers

solbjerg

Plz delete my account

Archived