IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

mystery locations

itsmejjj

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye!!

Possibly the edge of Bryce Canyon national park USA.

As Titou says not USA.

Eroded sedimentary rock with a few capstones still remaining, a small park sign next to a triangular rock, and a well maintained trail as it is an attraction. Recent (new) mountains in background (about the same age as Rockies in Usa). Geologically recent thrust of new mountains through ancient sedimentary rocks. Does not fit demographics of Western Europe. Possibly Southeastern edge of the mountains that the gauls (took the path) invaded the old Roman empire from. Just guessing thats all.

PS. Take a google at the photos of Bryce above the canyon walls and you will see the similarities.

Bryce national park usa has very similar formations. (Sunny's guess) Above the Canyon lands.

But you say come closer.

Old sedimentary ocean basin eroded with few capstones remaining and with decidous trees with relatively new mountains in the background. Well cared for trail with a triangular shaped sign.

Perhaps the backside of the mountains that the ancient gauls used as a backdoor to split the roman empire?? Western europe has no such sedimentary formations as it is close to the edge of a crustal plate. Perhaps Turkey??? Close to the Mediterreanean?

titou56

you will have to wait I going to pop down there in my motorhome camper and have a quick drive around before the alarm clock goes off.

do you live near those mountains that area always looks good when we watch the tour of france on tv.

my favourite area of france is la rochelle in the vendee.

Sunny :wink:

I love atlantic cost, too... La Rochelle is a very pretty place, I agree !

I'am living in Provence's door, in south of France...

The location I propose is a unique one in the hexagon. The mount you coul see in the background is called "Canigou mount" (that is an other clue ! hé hé hé)

http://i50.tinypic.com/dywuj9.jpg

Best regards my friend :wink:

Archived