IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

mystery locations

itsmejjj

Hi Itsmejjj :wink:

Located along Route 52, near historic Bramwell in Mercer County, Pinnacle Rock State Park is one of the more interesting wayside parks operated by the West Virginia State Park system.

I'am not proud : "pinnacle rock" appears in the name of your picture :mrgreen:

Best regard my old friend

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Splendid !

Hi Itsmejjj :wink:

Very beautifull place ! indeed ! I would go to tease the trout there...

I need a first clue, however, to find the location...

Best regard

PS : I wish you feel better at the time ?

Redwood National Park, California

yes you hit it dead on the spot!...nicely done..

ok see what you come up with..rules .are nature only.no human made places.

so we now wait to see what interesting place you have in mind..

itsmejjj

titou56 i was thinking the tall trees would be the hint..if you look up

or google the tallest trees in the wold you find it a nice trip..

here is a nice start. http://purpleslinky.com/trivia/science/worlds-tallest-and-largest-trees/

here you go...

here you go... where am I?

[ATTACH]5308[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5310[/ATTACH]

Sorry, I haven't figured out how to do thumbnails...

Edit: itsmejjj, I'll be back in about 10 hours or so if you need any hints or anything, but I think it should be easy, maybe not thought who knows, I'm not well traveled. (hint, hint)

looking at the shots,and the weeds and the mountains,and the pine trees...

i think its

California is comprised of several major wine producing regions and is approximately three-quarters the size of France. California accounts for 90% of the wine produced in the United States

originally from Italy ,France over 100years ago..and thy have that special Coleridge of there foliage..that makes me think So

itsmejjj

in the U.S. state of California how that ,its a very large place and the vineyards could be any where in that state..i cant tell where from the shots

so its more a guess where about it could be

looking at the surroundings..not easy looking at a picture.then pin it to a spot..precisely..

now look at my shots and tell me where it is .not easy unless one knows or been there..i think i was close,and very sure it was in California..but where in the state no idea..never been there.but do Google it a lot as its a nice looking country.full of fascinating things,,shame i will never be able to see it..i have

only been in the usa,1 time when a boy with my DAD.50 years ago.

itsmejjj

hi take a look at these are thy magnificent places..so very lovely..and every where one has a chance to be able to see them is a gift to behold..

the USA is something, then look at France,Europa.the USSR what a place this is also.then look at turkey,Egypt.and the so rounding countries.look at Asia and there continent.and many more wonderful places,i do a lot of surfing ,looking at places ,copy many photos.just brows around from one site to a other..

i think the 3rd shot Gary uses as a back drop?

the net can be a interesting place.

itsmejjj

Archived