IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Defrag colors

Is it to much trouble to change the colors in defrag.

If the blocks contained colored 'x' then it might be easier to see.

Of course, it could just be my eyesight and others might find the color scheme satisfatory.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Paul

Hi gunny

If you click on each color you can change the color scheme yourself.

Cheers

solbjerg

Is it to much trouble to change the colors in defrag.

If the blocks contained colored 'x' then it might be easier to see.

Of course, it could just be my eyesight and others might find the color scheme satisfatory.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

To keep in line with the spirit of the thread.

Is it too much trouble to put a label to identify the legend? I had to come to this forum to notice the colors spots at the bottom. I was searching for the word "legend" or something like that. When you know it's there it's evident but when you don't you think "Why would they put colors without a legend".

Hi Monkeyz

Please inform us what language you are using.

Some of the translations aren't yet up to date

Almost all languages are made by user translators and some are missing the lines necessary to show the legend as a pop up when you hover over the color..

Please look in the link in my signature to find out how to remedy that, and then find the missing lines in the language thread in this section or in the English language file.

Cheers

solbjerg

To keep in line with the spirit of the thread.

Is it too much trouble to put a label to identify the legend? I had to come to this forum to notice the colors spots at the bottom. I was searching for the word "legend" or something like that. When you know it's there it's evident but when you don't you think "Why would they put colors without a legend".

Fyi

Just in case you want to know now:

Edit: These are my color preferences that I have selected, you can create your own color sceme by clicking on the box.

What the box represents (the titles) will always remain the same no matter what colors you select (Thanks solbjerg, see next post :smile: )

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4110&d=1264818680

All the best, woz of oz

Hi woz

Beautiful screenshot!! And very kind of you to provide it - very thoughtful!!!

It is shown in your user preference though, so I just wanted to add that the sequence of the legends is the same, if someone should get confused :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Just in case you want to know now:

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4110&d=1264818680

All the best, woz of oz

Archived