IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Which Alias do you prefer for Gary?

enoskype

Which Alias do you prefer for Gary?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GaryOkie

Hi enoskype

I told GaryOkei that I preferred Okie because I had a lingering feeling that Gary was a little too fond of his hunter friend from Canada :-) :lol:

Cheers

solbjerg

Which Alias would you prefer?

garybear or Okie, or even Gary the Okie, well GaryOkie too.

Cheers.

Which Alias would you prefer?

garybear or Okie, or even Gary the Okie, well GaryOkie too.

Cheers.

Mmm, Okie is Gary the bear? well had no idea it was.(if it is)

then stay GARY BEAR ,as this name is very respected!

and we recognize you as the kind gentle person .that has been here so long.

this new name seems different,as Gary posted ,a while back I AM GARYBEAR

and you are you!

i voted the way i see this..no1

itsmejjj

Duh!!! JJJ you just figuring that out?

Aye one and the same. Okie created on 12/31/09. RIP garybear shortlybefore. The content and language of the two is very similar. But then again... I apologize! You aren't so familiar with this language... Aye look at the posts today and you'll see!!:-)

Aye one and the same. Okie created on 12/31/09. RIP garybear shortlybefore. The content and language of the two is very similar. But then again... I apologize! You aren't so familiar with this language... Aye look at the posts today and you'll see!!:-)

yes you are right ,if this was not shown,i would not of known it.

now you point out the same ,yes i see this as its the XP user.but understood it

as a okie Pearson.and addressed it as different.in my reply's. to a new user,

That i was be leaved it was..and why i was (and still)upset Gary has not posted,but there ya go ,thank you for this as i now know our Gary as Okie

this is ok by me if he wants to do this ,at least i know now..

sorry about this ,but irealy had not a idea,!

itsmejjj

Thank you my friends. This old okie bear has tears in his eyes. So many wonderful friends and I'm not sure I deserve you ,but I'm damn glad to have you and I have been blessed by every one of you. Cancer survivors are very strange people. We love today, because we don't know what tomorrow will bring , but I guess we could say that about all of us. Our friend Ted had a rough time and I'm glad he's back. I think we have several that have health problems on our forum , so lets just enjoy each other and take what ever we are handed by life. Thanks friends for your love and your kindness. You are all loved by this old and crazy man. The old friends and the new friends!!!

Jesus you are ok! and i am now crying myself.shit ,don't do this any more ..

ok stay as i know you for f*cks sake! its been terrible not knowing where you where.or what happend!

itsmejjj

Gary

Hi friends :wink:

I personnaly vote for GARY !

It sounds better, for me. It remember me some warm-hearted flights of fancy in old threads... Frienship... and my sadness when he decided to RIP.

I can now let you know that I knew who was OKIE, because I've been told by Gary himself... hé hé hé.

Come on Gary ! :grin:

Titou

Archived