IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

HiJack Analysis Report

Neil101

That's alright Neil, you don't need to register anything with Avira ; just untick the boxes at the bottom and keep going (no connection required).

I've added two posts (above) that tell you how to update the program manually.

Have fun :smile:

That's alright Neil, you don't need to register anything with Avira ; just untick the boxes at the bottom and keep going (no connection required).

I've added two posts (above) that tell you how to update the program manually.

Have fun :smile:

Ohh, awesome!

I'll do that now and tell you if it gets sorted, thanks a lot:)

Great news

Well i ran the scan on Avira and it found 7 warnings and 5 Detections, i qurenteened them and delted them and my problem is solved, so a big thanks to everyone who helped :D

Congratulations

Well done everyone who gave assistance http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons/emoticon-anime-047.gif

That was excellent guidance So_sad and kudos to you Neil101 for your persistence that paid off in the end :smile:

I love a happy ending :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Hello Neil, and everybody :smile:

Good to hear that most of your problems are solved, Neil.

About Windows Live Messenger : samr's link could help for sure. One thing to remember : if you have an outdated version of WLM, you will have problems, so uninstall the version you have and get the new one. If that doesn't cure it, then install Windows Live Mail as explained by a few posters from that link (from samr).

=========

Now, about AntiVir and your problems : although it may seem like the problems are solved, I always like to double-check when infections are involved. I would really like to see your AntiVir log, just to get an idea of what infection(s) you had and perhaps look into it further, if necessary.

You can find the AntiVir report (log) easily :

- Launch AntiVir by double-clicking on the icon (umbrella) ;

- From AntiVir's main window, click on "Reports" (to the left) ;

- Now look at the list in the window to the right and double-click on the entry corresponding to the report created when you scanned the machine (yesterday) ;

- The log will appear onscreen ; copy/paste the content of that report here, in your reply.

Thanks.

===

Archived