IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced Uninstaller!!!

No download yet ?

It seems it's not ready to download yet, I get this message:

Not Found

The requested URL /AdvancedUninstallerSetup.exe was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Is This Gonna Be The New! Site Of IObit? Seems VERY GOOD! To ME :-D

I like it too, looks good and easy to navigate :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Hi Guys,

IObit Guy has given the web page as an example and also that Advanced Uninstaller is coming.

Setup file of Advanced Uninstaller is not uploaded yet.

IObit web pages' design is going to be changed alike, use the links on it. :-D

Cheers.

Yay =)

Since I believe a professional website greatly affects the product itself

I always wanted IObit to redesign their website to make it look more professional when someone first visit it :-)

and that website is looking good!!

Also love the new banner slides hehe

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

*Advanced Uninstaller Download Released*

For people who want to download and try Advanced Uninstaller!

Download Released 20Feb.

Key Benefits

Standard and Advanced Uninstall

Advanced Uninstaller is integrated with two levels of uninstall – Standard Uninstall and Advanced Uninstall. While Standard Uninstall works as the Windows buily-in Add/Remove Programs function, Advanced Uninstall function helps you scan Windows registry and hard drive for any possible installation leftovers.

Without Installation

Look for a pure uninstaller that does NOT need an installation and will not screws your system again? Advanced Uninstaller is the answer.

Forced Uninstall

Even a program is not listed in Windows built-in Add/Remove Programs, this feature still can help you automatically find the program's leftovers and traces in your system and remove them completely.

Log Manager and Restoration

You can easily view what has been changed by Advanced Uninstaller. Every time an "Advanced Uninstall" is performed, a restore point image will be automatically set for possible future system restoration.

Free and Easy-to-use

No IT knowledge needed, just download it and simply run it to remove all junk programs.

COPY/PASTE from the orginal site..

http://db.iobit.com/newsite/advanceduninstaller.html

Thanks to IObit for making such Nice products 8)

Archived