IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Good bye Trouble!!!!

Okie

I will not delete any more posts. I will not start any threads. I will only visit this forum on occasions. I did not realize I was causing a problem by deleting posts by Okie. I will not delete any posts by garybear. I have not deleted posts by garybear,and I will not delete any more posts. Now please just leave me alone. If you want me to blow my brains out, just keep embarrassing me, and I'll make your day. I'm ashamed of Okie and I want him gone. That's all I'm asking. I have shamed my self and Okie and I want this to end now. Please trust me. I do not want to do any more harm to the forum.If you can block every thing I do then you can also delete all this and just leave me alone. I love you and I do not want to do any more harm. If you trust me, then stop your BS and leave me alone. If you do not trust me, then you do not know me. I have not added any thing to this forum that is worth while and will be missed by any one, so stop making a big deal out of what I have deleted. I promise not to delete any more posts or cause any more problems. I love this forum and I'm ashamed of the problems I have caused, so I'm asking you to just let me leave the forum and visit occasionally . Delete all posts by Okie and leave garybear alone. I will not delete any more posts. You do what ever you think you need to do. I will not meet you back at the truck!!! ==garybear

Hi my special friend GARY;-)

"But you must not forget. You become responsible forever for what you have tamed."

This must sounds like an echoe...

Have a nice day and, please, now that the demon Okie you had is gone, come back in our fox burrow !

Very best regard

Hi my friend. I have not deleted any posts made by garybear. I have only deleted posts by Okie. I do not got lie or mislead. I'm tired of this forum. I have made it as clear as I know how . I want every thread and post by Okie gone. Melvin is happy with my changes. I do not want to post again on this forum ever. Just leave the damn thing alone if it's going to cause problems with our friendship.---Gary I have said I wouldn't delete garybear's post and I have not deleted any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have stopped an old friend from deleting and then bitch me out for deleting. What the hell are you talking about??? I wish I had never heard of this forum!!!!!!!!!

I told you I deleted all threads and posts by Okie and said I would not delete any garybear's post's. I have not deleted any of garybear's post. You are now accusing me of deleting some thing when you have stopped me from doing just what your accusing me of doing. We will think about what ?? I'm beginning to wish I had never heard of IObit forum!!!!!!!!!

I will not delete any more posts. I will not start any threads. I will only visit this forum on occasions. I did not realize I was causing a problem by deleting posts by Okie. I will not delete any posts by garybear. I have not deleted posts by garybear,and I will not delete any more posts. Now please just leave me alone. If you want me to blow my brains out, just keep embarrassing me, and I'll make your day. I'm ashamed of Okie and I want him gone. That's all I'm asking. I have shamed my self and Okie and I want this to end now. Please trust me. I do not want to do any more harm to the forum.If you can block every thing I do then you can also delete all this and just leave me alone. I love you and I do not want to do any more harm. If you trust me, then stop your BS and leave me alone. If you do not trust me, then you do not know me. I have not added any thing to this forum that is worth while and will be missed by any one, so stop making a big deal out of what I have deleted. I promise not to delete any more posts or cause any more problems. I love this forum and I'm ashamed of the problems I have caused, so I'm asking you to just let me leave the forum and visit occasionally . Delete all posts by Okie and leave garybear alone. I will not delete any more posts. You do what ever you think you need to do. I will not meet you back at the truck!!! ==garybear

I didn't realize that deleting posts would cause problems and it is to late to turn back now.

For the above quote, there is only one meaning in English to my knowledge that, it is realized by you that, deleting posts would cause problems and if you could, you would turn back to the time before deletion.

I think enough is enough.

I have deleted Looking for trouble!! thread which was locked.

I don't want to hear anything about that any more, not even a thank you.

Cheers.

Archived