IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Iobit360 1.41 -VS- Macrium Reflect

wildwillie

Hi Willie. Thanks for your thread and joining in our forum!!

Howdy..

I hope neither of you misunderstood me concerning Macrium.

Macrium has ALWAYS worked perfectly for me, with exception of the error message that would popup when I booted Macrium.

But that error message was only an irritation, since it had ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECT on making a Macrium Backup and/or a reinstall perfectly.

I've since figured out that if Iobit360 is turned off, and I reboot with Iobot still turned off (disabled in startup), ... if I go into Task Master & delete or end the Is360srv.exe there NO LONGER will be an error message when I bootup Macrium.

But as I said... NOTHING has ever really effected Macrium Reflect doing its job.

My main headache was the uninstallation of Iobit360.

Thanks for everyone's help.. WW :-D

Hi Willie. I think you are fighting a losing battle here. I can't understand why your problem is so hard for others to understand. Everyone means well and wants to help, but IMHO, the same situation that you had when you experienced the problem uninstalling IObit 360 can only be duplicated by yourself, because others have different OS's and app's running on their PC's. I think your situation was rare and maybe not even you would be able to produce the same results again. I'm going to label it a fluke. I understand perfectly what your saying about Macrium my friend. PS I can also understand not wanting to experience this problem again. I think everyone one has learned some thing from your thread. Thank you neighbor. Your thread caused me a few minor problems trying to help you explain your problem, but I'm use to it by now and trouble just roles off my back. I have this problem on the forum. It's a minor thing and I'm getting to the place I can almost except it. The problem is others can criticize me but I'm not allowed to criticize them and that's OK I guess.===garybear

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you alll ---

old age is not easy,can affect ones thinking at times.when under stress.

one tend to not think clear headed,but yes she is good now .thy the doctors are going to operated on her arm.something about add a vien.2 way.that is where the plug in.i am not sure .but i understand that's where it flows in and out.when on dialazes(not sure how to spell) machine

any how thy knew she had problems,but the speed the kidneys went was a shock.so for now thy are saying .thy watch her carefuller and if needed flush her system from poison,that the kidneys would normally do.

till the operation is successful and healed .it must harden.

ok

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=5884&page=3

interesting reading here as well ,willy.and Gary..and members.

this poster having .a similar problem.

with lock ups..

i did a special test for him .but found nothing.to say there was a problem,

at least that did not show.

itsmejjj

you notice thy are both running side by side.

scanning and backing up .(full image)

and successfully made the backup..and was faster than the scanning...

i tested this with every thing running log on here as it backed up scanning.as well.then rand a heap of apps .made snaps,you name it.i tried.

result .100% ok

so iobits 360 is not the culprit as far as i can find out..well not on my test pc nor the others i tried this on.the OS beta7.XP server pack 3,win7 .3 versions.and makes. what is wonderful is the beta win 7 OS..ran beautifully..

now normally i do not backup this way..but for the sake of proving thy are fine running side by side i did this..io360.and muilcum...

i hope i did the right thing? posting here as well

as i am talking software...

itsmejjj

Archived