IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

The Many Faces of Iobit

Al Bundy

Iobit is the Parent Company. I am just curious why so many company names and why doesn't Iobit group all the software together on one website?

How about asking:

How many people are working for them? How much money they earn? What are the details of their agreements? And so on...

I am curious for those!!!

Have a great day.

Rogue

Hmm. In your own words you said Advanced Spyware Remover is listed as Rogue. Do you not think it is alarming that Advanced Spyware Remover is available for download from a Iobit owned website, http://www.evonsoft.com? The site does not have a working email address either. If you download crap cleaner from that site and install it, the installer says Iobit. I am actually trying to help Iobit by getting to the bottom of this matter.

Hmm. In your own words you said Advanced Spyware Remover is listed as Rogue.

Where did I say that in my own words? You must be dreaming.

Do you not think it is alarming that Advanced Spyware Remover is available for download from a Iobit owned website?

I don't find it alarming at all.

I am actually trying to help Iobit by getting to the bottom of this matter.

Why don't you write to IObit if you are trying to help them?

You are not helping here anyway!!!

Been there, done that. Real answers need to come from "above". Slim chance of that happening, in my humble opinion, unless you try the proper/official channels.

Good luck ;-)

Edit to add : if you bump into Krissy, say Hi on my behalf, please.

===

I am actually trying to help Iobit by getting to the bottom of this matter.

what are you saying here.Iobit or us forum members.

personally i care less how many company's thy are.and if this is to upset us

here its not working as far as i am concerned.

look at MS .how many thy run ,so what .all you or i have to be aware of what we use.install .and you think i worry where it comes from?i almost never take notice where or who thy are.as i do not link to any of them.

for example i use zone alarm.yet block them! 100% i only want there fire wall

nothing else.as in updates or linking..

if you want to post about iobit software go to its rightful section.

preferably General Discussion IS360 ..and bring up your case there..

under iobit software.. thank you..

and not here ether..

any how that is my say on this.

itsmejj, this is the Lounge, maybe you should read the discription of the Lounge. For someone who is supposed to be a VIP and you come off very hostile. I thought a forum was a medium for open discussion, but according to you, you only want it to be a place where everyone agrees with you.

a forum was a medium for open discussion

sure it is but not for stirring up trouble .like i stated if you want to discus iobit

soft ware do it in the right place.in the appropriate section.

you started this in software as well .same posting on .ccleaner.as for hostile,

you got this wrong .but it can be if you want it to be.

i do not care fore this type of discussion,i already stated.i care less about what iobit do within there company .and if you want answers contact them.or go to the iobit tread ask there .you been already told ,so you decide to spread it into other parts of the forum .to greater.trouble.ok

so pretty please ,go back to the post and read the answers already given

and let it stay there.

you have already been advised no one here can help you.

write the company.mail them ,or what ever.we here have not got the answer.

this is not run by them.THE forum..its run by volunteers.

so asking us how thy iobit run there company we do not know.

place where everyone agrees with you.,fat chance of that happening..

i to different .to blunt.and perhaps a little rude at times..

itsmejjj

itsmejjj, perhaps you come from somewhere there is no such thing as free speech and a place where differing points of view are not allowed. This is a Iobit forum run by volunteers, and you would think that the volunteers would actually know something about Iobit and its products. This is a very important issue. All you seem to have is insults and no answers. It makes iobit look bad when people like you cannot answer questions about their product. The trouble is avoiding the issue and the question is, if Iobit can be trusted. If you cannot go to a Iobit forum to get answers to your questions, where can you go?

itsmejjj, perhaps you come from somewhere there is no such thing as free speech and a place where differing points of view are not allowed. This is a Iobit forum run by volunteers, and you would think that the volunteers would actually know something about Iobit and its products. This is a very important issue. All you seem to have is insults and no answers. It makes iobit look bad when people like you cannot answer questions about their product. The trouble is avoiding the issue and the question is, if Iobit can be trusted. If you cannot go to a Iobit forum to get answers to your questions, where can you go?

It makes iobit look bad when people like you cannot answer questions about their product.

that BS and you know it..

ok read this again

you have already been advised no one here can help you.

write the company.mail them ,or what ever.we here have not got the answer.

this is not run by them.THE forum.

its run by volunteers.

so asking us how thy iobit run there company we do not know.

nor have thy to my knowledge told any one here..

and don't take this personal.

we do not know how thy the company functions,or what thy plan..

or do .

unless thy tell us ,one way or the other.

you need to ask them..

volunteers would actually know something about Iobit and its products

sure thy do ,we know about the software,

naw as for "about Iobit" you mean how thy run.and employ?

no not a idea,

you will have to ask them .if thy indeed would tell you.

that's it.

itsmejjj

The trouble is avoiding the issue and the question is, if Iobit can be trusted. If you cannot go to a Iobit forum to get answers to your questions, where can you go?

Al Bundy,

I will try to explain this so you understand:

This is a support forum for Iobit programs that is run by volunteers who enjoy and respect those programs. The admins & moderators freely give their time helping users with these programs because they truly get satisfaction helping users solve their problems. They are not employed by Iobit and have nothing to do with the workings of the company.You asked "If you cannot go to a(n) Iobit forum ...where can you go?" You were told to go directly to Iobit ( the Contact Us link is on their website) because the users on this forum do not have the answers you want. And yet you return here and keep pressing the issue even when you have been told this. You mentioned you sense hostility here. That is because you continue to press the issue and take up admin's time that could be used helping users with their problems, which you have done with every one of your posts.

I think you would find that if you were to take the time to be constructive on this forum you would be very welcome here. We would be glad to have you! Give it a try.

samr

Hi All

Why IObit has affiliate product links?

Well - probably because they think it beneficial to "spreading the word about IObit".

What their corporate decisions are we ordininary user do not know.

You will have to ask the company - if they want to share their corporate decisions and the reasons for them on an open forum - well I doubt it, but you are welcome to try by contacting the company.

As you have seen by now it does not seem that any user of the forum can answer your question on what you percieve as dubious - as I understand your reasoning - because you can pick up programs from affiliated sites??

Cheers

solbjerg

This is a support forum for Iobit programs that is run by volunteers who enjoy and respect those programs. The admins & moderators (and members) freely give their time helping users with these programs because they truly get satisfaction helping users solve their problems

You mentioned you sense hostility here. That is because you continue to press the issue,

"f they want to share their corporate decisions and the reasons for them on an open forum " nicely put..

"As you have seen by now it does not seem that any user of the forum can answer your question on what you perceive as dubious - as I understand your reasoning"

very nice wording...

sometime i struggle to put it correctly.thanks for the posts and help here.

now why did i not put it this way?or similar.instead of coming over as aggressive

a little annoyed yes,aggressive no..

itsmejjj

Archived