IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

The 'flu injection.

Ted

Hi to All.

In case you are wondering at my lack of input lately. My wife and I have been dog minding my daughter's four rottweiler dogs. They are big and solid and look ferocious, but are big "pussy cats" really. My daughter has been in France awaiting the birth of our second great grandson which happened a few weeks ago, so all is back to normal now. However, on the 13th of April my wife and I had our 'flu injections which are free to senior citizens here in New Zealand. Unfortunately for me, I developed a hacking cough straight after the jab and still have it. It's a bit of a concern as I have surgery on the 25th of May. (They are going to attack some of my aneurysms). My GP has given me some fluid tablets because I have some fluid in my lungs and also some codeine tablets to help suppress the cough.

Hi to All.

In case you are wondering at my lack of input lately. My wife and I have been dog minding my daughter's four rottweiler dogs. They are big and solid and look ferocious, but are big "pussy cats" really. My daughter has been in France awaiting the birth of our second great grandson which happened a few weeks ago, so all is back to normal now. However, on the 13th of April my wife and I had our 'flu injections which are free to senior citizens here in New Zealand. Unfortunately for me, I developed a hacking cough straight after the jab and still have it. It's a bit of a concern as I have surgery on the 25th of May. (They are going to attack some of my aneurysms). My GP has given me some fluid tablets because I have some fluid in my lungs and also some codeine tablets to help suppress the cough.

Hi friend!! Good to hear from you! Keep us up to date on your surgery. I wish you speedy recovery my friend. I will have you in my thoughts and waiting for the good news.==garybear

in the early days of flu jabs we had then as we are both have health issues, but over last 3 years we have declined them as they seem these days to cause too many problems to too higher percentage of people. making it safer in my view to risk the flu rather than the side effects.

even more so with bird and swine flu jabs.

these are just my views only.

Thank you wozofoz.

It's a shame I didn't hear from you a few weeks ago, sunny! I'll definitely think carefully before submitting myself to the 'flu injection next year.

Ted

not sure about down NZ way, but been a lot of bad press in europe about the problems, they have been rushed through too quickly without proper testing and some gov'ts have given the makers exemption from prosecution/action if they are found to have problems. try a few google searches a lot of people had some serious side effects similar to what troops had in iraq with their jabs.

Archived