IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I Never Use Norton

My son is a software engineer and swears by Norton.He says that all other programmes are not recognized by Microsoft and are not safe. I am following all IOBIT products.

Result?

He keeps getting crashed system every three months or so. His system is sluggish and takes about 10 minutes to reboot.He keeps on taking a back up every week for the fear of crash.

He changed three laptops in last three years.

I am able to reboot my system in under couple of minutes and I am still using my 4 year old Lenovo laptop.

I am thankful to IOBIT for ASC and all the other products. It is an investment worth making to put your money in ASC and othe IOBIT products.

AND YES, I HAVE STOPPED USING NORTON FOR 5 YEARS NOW AND I DO NOT REGRET MY DECISION.

thy were in 2000 very good ,but moved away from what thy were a utility application. and loved there defrag app, then got into av and net defending..pity i loved Norton till my last cd in 2001.and stopped using them i did try 1 more time in 2003 but got rid of it never look at it again since..

itsmejjj

ps i should mention i think if one likes them and it works for you and are happy to pay the cost USE it.. but a bit rich for me..

Hi there, hkrtrivedi,

My son is a software engineer and swears by Norton.
Most people I know swear at it!

It was bundled with my PC when I bought it originally, but I was glad to get rid of it - and what a job it was getting rid of it! I'm glad you are using a quality product now.

Archived