IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

any one trying this? Opera 10.60 Final

Smoooooooooth

I updated and played with it today.

Very smooth and fast, Opera is such a great browser and I would love to use Opera all the time but like most FireFox users I use some extensions that I love and Opera does not have anything that does the job.

FireFox 3.6.6 has a bad bug for me and others with the new plugin-container.exe which is designed so that, like Chrome, only the Tab crashes not the whole browser, but it is chewing up about 75% (or more) of CPU when using the Flash plugin.

I went to a website today that had Flash animation and when I typed in my password the numbers were appearing a full second after the keystroke, then when I clicked Log In it just sat there looking at me. I had to turn off Flash to log-in

Rumor has it they have been rushing FireFox releases because Opera and Chrome are gaining in popularity, but then, with bugs like this why wouldn't people switch to another browser :roll:

All the best, woz of oz

The new opera is blazing fast, and with added tweaks, its amazing what this little browser can do.

Sure, it sucks not having NOScript, or WOT, TACO, or adblocker plus, but, when you take into consideration Opera RARELY (if ever) has high CPU spikes...you know, when it randomly decides that it needs 80% of your CPU

I forgot who told me to try opera, and i rejected the idea, but who ever you were...THANK YOU!

I really love OPERA. It has proven for me to be the fastest of any browsers and I have tested all that are out there. It works great on my system and well worth checking out if you feel tempted.

KOR-

Archived