IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Hey

Wemyorarm

What's in a name

A spammer by any other name would still get banned

(Sorry William)

It seems some of them just want to get caught, they have names that scream I am a spammer

My favorite is wholesalelacewigs201

If any members are interested in buying a lace wig at wholesale price for that special occasion (you know who you are :wink: ) send me a PM.

I won't tell anyone, I promise :mrgreen:

All the best, woz of oz

• 2 weeks later...

strange this one can log in..and has near all the last 3 days.

go finger this out..i understand new accounts made by a client who was banned and spoof there way past ,and then still get routed out by the admins.. but still log on with the banned account..

and in plane view.

cheeky .Uh ...

and a few more who stated thy would never be back..but thy are logging in.

using false ids or one thy got hold of..hi friend see you logged in..

sorry but u swore you stay away...

ok viewing the forum is ok any one can .no harm there ,but able to log on?

.no one noticed or letting this go on.

what ever reason you admins have in mind..now if he she is getting in.what else could thy do?

just asking..

jjj

Hi jjj,

Not sure how this specific forum software works, but others allow the banned group to log in, but not post. You can go further if you (admins) want, but I won't get into details as some may try to use the info as a tactical advantage. Banning and filtering are two very different things.

===

Just for your information:

Using a banned member name in the forum is worst than a plain guest. A banned member can not go to the sections or threads, what you see is their trial, they only see a not permitted message.

Anybody wish to see what happens in a one to one scale? Just let me know.:lol::razz::lol:

Al the best and cheers.

Archived