IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

JUNK FILES CLEAN freeze up problem...

tara100

Hello

For the last couple of days, I have had a problem with the 'Junk Files Clean' run.

The scan starts off ok, and then freezes up at the same point (the little clock? icon spins though, so the software is running)

I have to terminate the scan after half an hour or so, and do my other runs whilst unticking the JFC scan, but I would like to fix this problem.

Can you help please?

Many thanks

Tara

Please provide more information

Hello

For the last couple of days, I have had a problem with the 'Junk Files Clean' run.

The scan starts off ok, and then freezes up at the same point (the little clock? icon spins though, so the software is running)

I have to terminate the scan after half an hour or so, and do my other runs whilst unticking the JFC scan, but I would like to fix this problem.

Can you help please?

Many thanks

Tara

Hello tara100,

As you mentioned the scan froze up at the same point, please tell us which point so that we can further help you. Screenshot of the trouble you got will be much helpful.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Thanks for your time in advance.

Hi

I've just run the JFC scan again, and it's freezing half way along the blue bar, but jammed on a different file. I should have explained better on my opening post (its not freezing on the same file, but at the same point of scanning)

Many thanks

Tara

• 2 weeks later...
Hello tara100,

As you mentioned the scan froze up at the same point, please tell us which point so that we can further help you. Screenshot of the trouble you got will be much helpful.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Thanks for your time in advance.

Yes, done, and 11 days later...........:roll:

Hi tara100,

Does junk files clean in IS360 do the same thing?

Please try Junk Files Clean in Privacy Sweeper of IS360 and see if you have the same problem.

Most probably IObit couldn't find the culprit from your screenshot. That may be the reason of the time delay.

Perhaps, one with a better resolution could help!!!

Cheers.

Hi tara100,

Does junk files clean in IS360 do the same thing?

Please try Junk Files Clean in Privacy Sweeper of IS360 and see if you have the same problem.

Most probably IObit couldn't find the culprit from your screenshot. That may be the reason of the time delay.

Perhaps, one with a better resolution could help!!!

Cheers.

Hey cool it you lover of the exclamation mark :lol:

Don't you think IOBit would have told me to post the screenshot differently if they had come back here and needed me to do so?

I followed the instructions in the link given by the elusive 'Lily2000' to a tee - so there's no need to tell me to improve what I have posted. You could ask Lily to post better help instructions though.

I won't bother posting back here as it's pointless - do send my love to Lily won't you ;-)

Bingo

Typical, very polite nagger to give itself automatically.:lol::lol:

Not even a cog in the machine, but noise is a noise.;-)

He is banned because of using too many aliases, and it is not written in the rules.

tara100 sheryl scouser1 pollen are all banned.

You know who are in the queue to be banned, don't you!!!

Have a great day.:razz:

A note to solbjerg: It is called "zurnanın son deliği".

Archived