IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Where is it

vgostiknam

Bye bye.....??

ah GE... i think i know the girl

lives i think,not sure tho, around the corner from me

i was going to ask for for the number.and pay her a visit..you know, a hallow? visit..better then the email thing...be more a personal contact thing.

and you banned her..

jjj

Vladimir UH ?

GE i was thinking it was just around the corner.

from my place..Vladimer ST..how embarrassing..i read this wrong..

and i know Of the girl called Anna,..now the Anna (spammer)

lives in Russia

so be hard to find her i would think..? well cant now she is banned.

would of been interesting ?

jjj

Hi blacksea,

In summary, it is the money they get from the owner of the site or the SEOs they are giving the links.

Have a look at HERE, third section, Forum Spambots.

In the case here, without a link, it is a preparation for a later action, checking the response of the Forum and the later phase would have been linked signatures, links in the posts, or the locations and addresses of the users.

Cheers.

Burn baby, burn

Google vgostiknam forum and you will see that no human would want to or even be capable of joining that many forums, their fingers would go numb :shock:

When the bot comes back and adds Signature Spam or whatever they have a big coverage over the internet.

They must be burnt quickly :evil:

All the best, woz of oz

Archived