IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

CCleaner now cleans More

detailer

Thanks detailer, a very useful enhancement for CCleaner.

I have been wondering for a long time now how the hell I had much more programs in my CCleaner in my XP:lol::-P

I did get them from somewhere but where?

I think there was a similar ad-on long time ago and it is discontinued.

Sometimers are at work again.:wink:

I still keep the original icon of CCleaner though. http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5779&stc=1&d=1281136168

Cheers.

EDIT: There is a problem on the web site of the program, but you can download it from HERE.

Not downloading

I couldn't get it to Download Latest so I went to the Piriform forum and found this thread:

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=29212&pid=174565&st=0entry174565

With this quote from Administrator:

Sorry had to remove the link as it's an illegal repackaging

But the author TheWebAtom replied:

It doesn't contain any part of CCleaner or have any cleaning functionality. All it did was routinely check for a newer WinApp2.ini file and download it into the CCleaner directory if found.

Waiting on the result :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Hi Mongoose,

Great http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon14.gif, I wonder why their server doesn't work. I don't think the given reason is reasonable.:-P

Anyway, it is not available anywhere at the moment!

Cheers.

EDIT:

PS. Off topic: Why don't you open a thread in IS360 section explaining the solution to --mom--'s problem, so everybody can be informed?

Hi Guys, I'm Shane - the writer of CCEnhancer.

You can download the program from here; http://majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=6547

The internal updater is working again for now, but some downtime is expected while the new server is being set up. I have acquired a cloud dedicated server and should have things running almost immediately after the server is activated by their support staff.

@enoskype:

I think that the traffic generated from frontpage reviews on LifeHacker, Raymond.CC, dotTech, CNET and MajorGeeks (all within 6 hours of each other) is enough to bring any server to its knees. Unfortunately I was on low-cost shared hosting which couldn't support that kind of traffic. The host terminated the account and effectively left me in the dark. Needless to say I'm going with a different host this time round that can support decent traffic.

@wozofoz:

Their was some communication error at Piriform which them under the impression that I was repackaging the CCleaning binaries with the Enhancer application. This was obviously not true and I have since been in communication with Piriform and resolved that issue.

@everyone else:

Thanks for your kind comments.

That error (usually) occurs if you do not have the .NET 3.5 installed on your computer, or the .NET framework is broken. If that is not the case, please follow these steps:

- (Win7/Vista) Right click on the .exe and select "Run As Administrator"

- Add CCleaner Enhancer to your list of approved programs in your antivirus product.

- Add firewall and anti-virus exceptions for http://content.thewebatom.net

I hope this helps :)

thank you for the reply.

net frame 3.5.1 i have this installed.as soon as i click on the exe."Run As Administrator" i get the error. i have full rights,as i am the only one using this pc..

any how thanks for the effort..i will let it pass as i don't want to fiddle around uninstalling and reinstalling.

as this is brand new.just set up for here..in a special drive for this forum only..

i give it a shot on my other pc.that i use once in a while to download very large files..only..

Hi Shane,

OK, my reasoning was not correct. :oops:

FYI, at the time of your servers' absence, I have given the link for MajorGeeks in post #3 and the latest available winapp2.ini file at that time in post #5.

BTW, am I right in post #3 that there was a similar function a while ago which is discontinued?

Cheers.:wink:

Upates ok now

CCleaner Enhancer updated ok for me this morning. The green bar moved across although there was no change that I could see in CCleaner, I guess I already had the latest update from the enoskype link.

One thing I am not sure about.

I assume the software name that CCleaner Enhancer adds is preceded by a *

Is the full CC Enhancer list added to the CCleaner list or only Software that CCleaner 'recognizes' as being on my computer ?

I ask because *O&O Defrag appears on my CCleaner list, I did try this software in the past but un-installed it. I can't find any remnants of it myself but I am wondering if CCleaner is still 'recognizing' it on my computer or if it is on the list by default.

All the best, woz of oz

• 2 weeks later...

Repair Registry Cleaners

CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space.It's very smooth to use also.I am using this for my pc and till now it works well and safe.

Archived