IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

AWC3 Icon

Tim Xue

AWC3 Icon  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes. But I think simple is the best. :)

Hi Tim!

How about putting a Chinese Character that means Care or Intelligent Optimizing into the button, and when you point at it will give you the information that it is Advanced WindowsCare?

The "Care!" ikon is too indistinct. And everyone would soon learn to understand the Chinese Character. Hopefully it will be an impressive sign.

Cheers

regading the main icon or logo, I think it's better to use a simple one that everybody can remember. When people see the icon, they would say "Oh, that's Advanced WindowsCare", I think that's the best. We will make AWC into one of the classical software that everyone would use, so that's the reason why we spend so much time on working it.

But don't worry about that, it's almost done.

Hi Tim,

My idea is to have more icons (backing up mfaccone) other than default that you are going to choose (I think you have already chosen), and also applying solbjerg's idea.

Then it will be simple for everyone to remember at first sight, but extra ordinary inside.:idea:

I am sure you can do something there.:-)

My vote is for the one on the right according to Avatar. (ha, ha, ha)

AWC 3 Icon

Guys,

Just a thought, but someone has spent a bunch of time and money on the IObit Logo itself. It would be worth considering how to use some of its design elements and content in any new Icon for AWC3.

Branding consistency pays off. Ask Coca Cola, BMW, Microsoft etc. Why confuse consumers / users with a whole bunch of different and potential generic or mis-interpretable logos/icons/symbols when you have already developed and are promoting one for the company IObit already?

If you see the products as sub-brands of the company brand you should still try to incorporate visual elements from the company brand / logo into the products themselves.

Then again what the heck do I know!

laopa

• 2 weeks later...

© 'fa sho ^.^

Hello, we are working on AWC3. There are 2 icons of AWC3 we decide to use. Now it's time to give us your opinion.

Heya Tim, I know I'm comin in a little late here on your lil 'poll' on the two icons you've provided for us, I was outta town for a few weeks on account of the holidays and all that jazz.. ^.^

Honestly I really like the © icon the best, it's simple, but elegant :mrgreen:

yea, icons can be elegant hehe...

I'm a huge fan of personalizing my folders and some files with my own favorate icons I've come across and I put alot of thought into what icons I feel should 'represent' the file or folder they're going to be 'frontmannin' for so I've spent many a hours probably better spent actually doing something productive over the last few years just browsing to find the slickest looking sets of icons that would pick my interest ...

of the two, I'm going to have to go for the simple, yet smooth and slick look of the © icon .. (*shyly adds* altho knowing me, within a few weeks I'll probably come across some 'perfect' icon for how I feel AWC3 should be wearin (for the personal touch, my machines full of um XD)

can't wait, keep the teasers comin =)

~kory

• 1 month later...

awc3.ico

This is only my interpretation, and not official IObit product.

Here is my creation of "awc3.ico" icon from the png image from Tim's post.

http://www.egem.com.tr/downloads/awc3.ico

awc3.ico

How it appears on my desktop is attached.

Please zoom to view the attachment for a better image.

FYI.

I have not received anything about AWC3 yet. The image in the attachment is fictitious.

Cheers.

Archived