IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Administrators & Moderators of this Website ?

Toppack

From the responses I have read in other forum threads, I get the feeling that Admins of this website are Not IObit programmer employees.

If so, are user reported problems only relayed to programmers when a serious problem is reported to them by website Admins?

If not, how is Information relayed to them?

Sorry, If I'm asking a Non prefered question. :-D

Or if this Info is stated somewhere else, that I did not see.

Hi Toppack

In Usage of IObit Products you can see which administrators and moderators that are IObit employees.

The pro users have the opportunity to contact IObit directly - but the programmers probably are very busy programming and some sort of screening must take place I think.

As there are perhaps 60 million users, - then if just 1‰ contacts IObit with a problem it comes to 60000 a year perhaps - that is about 160 a day - if all those problems are serious it could take a programmer several hours per problem to determine the cause - if possible - some problems stem from user-settings/computer configuration. That would mean that about 200 programmers should devote all their work to help users with problems.

No wonder that a forum seems like a good idea, where other users may sort the problems - and sometimes sort them out :-)

How to determine the seriousness of a problem? Well one criteria is probably how many there are that are having the same problem.

Another could be badly written programs or just a spelling mistake in the

programming language.

That is why we try to ask from where the problem comes and try to get as many details as possible to determine if an IObit programmer is needed to understand/solve the problem.

The vast majority of problems are luckily comparatively easily solved.

A Clean Install has solved a lot of problems :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

From the responses I have read in other forum threads, I get the feeling that Admins of this website are Not IObit programmer employees.

If so, are user reported problems only relayed to programmers when a serious problem is reported to them by website Admins?

If not, how is Information relayed to them?

Sorry, If I'm asking a Non prefered question. :-D

Or if this Info is stated somewhere else, that I did not see.

Hi Toppack

You are welcome!

Some more numbers: :-)

There are continually around 100 visitors at the forum and among those about 5 members.

Let us say that they each spend 1 hour at the forum - that will come to about 2500 visitors per day and almost a million per year, that in turn means that about 1,5% of IObit users visits the forum. This in turn probably means that very few have problems with the programs.

If time spent at the forum is only 10 minutes the numbers will be 15.000 per day and almost 5½ million per year - still only about 9% of the users of IObit products.

In order to post you have to become a member of the forum.

There are at present about 18.000 members of these 2200 active members (what the criteria for activeness is I don't know.)

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question So Completely. :!:

WOW, 60 million Users !!! :!:

Hi Toppack :-)

Calls to mind Storm-Petersen's joke:

Goes something like this : Have you heard of the hunger catastrophies in Africa and India?

What do I care! - I have a headache!

Cheers

solbjerg

Edit - true quote: "– What is your opinion of the world situation? – Nothing, something got in my eye."

Yes, we isolated users, hidden behind our monitors, tend to Forget how Global that 'Activeness' can Be. :wink:

Archived