IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

NetworkMon

IObitfan

I just tried out this nifty little gadget, I'm actually really liking it except for the fact that its still basic.

What I would like to see added to this program, is for it to be able to run in the background of your computer.

And also to not just delete the traffic monitoring as soon as the program is closed. I would like it to kind of log it if possible. At least as long as I leave networkmon on. Regardless of weather the other application closes or stops using internet etc.

I'm excited to see how much other applications use internet. :-D

This could also be used to help people identify spyware and other things uploading stuff you don't want it to etc. maybe. That would be cool. =P

Thanks Iobit.

I had the same problem, the second i ran network mon my browsers stopped working but somehow steam and msn still worked fine.

Shutting down net mon or restarting made no difference but instead of system restore did an uninstall and used fileassasin to get rid of a damn dll file that seemed to have hooked on to all network enabled apps. After that my system returned to normal.

Btw, Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit

• 4 weeks later...

Problem with upload & download totals.

Hi, I hope I am not hijacking this topic.

I have been using Networklog to check my internet usage and I think there may be a problem with the reporting usage.

The download total is saying 27.58Mb and the upload is saying 532 MB !

Should this upload figure be in Kb ?

I have Beta 1 on my system.

Regards

John.

EDIT: problem solved by the poster.

enoskype

Hello j1b645,

Have you uploaded any files?

Please also take a screenshot for the problem and send it to us for clear investigation.:-P

Guide for Taking Screen Shots:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

We appreciate your support of IObit.

Thank you for your quick reply. If you look at my original post you will see I have edited the post with the problem resolved.

Thanks Again.

John.

Hi j1b

It would be grand if you told what program caused the trouble you had - for the benefit of other users!

Thank you!

Cheers

solbjerg

Thank you for your quick reply. If you look at my original post you will see I have edited the post with the problem resolved.

Thanks Again.

John.

Hi j1b

Thank you!

I usually go with time.nist.gov, because I found that the time.windows.com often will adhere to the security setting that it should be a non-starter in services. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Sure, the program was from this web site http://www.ntp.org/index.html it is the Network Time Protocol project to keep the PC clock synchronised.

John.

• 2 weeks later...

network mon lock internet access

Hello,

I use ASC 3.7.2 free with windows vista home premium

if i start networkmon , strange behavior occurs

1) internet acces becomes impossible (never respond)

2) email access remains OK

the only work around i have found to recover internet access

completly restore system image !!!!!!!!!:twisted:

Archived