IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Updating smart defrag

Hi ShaneandCaz

Are you trying to update SmartDefrag 2 beta 1.1??

This is not possible before an update is available. As I recall this has been explained previously several times.

May I suggest that you wait until SD2 is released as an official non-beta version.

I the meantime just use the official SD version 1.5 or if you like the SD2 beta version, just continue using that until an update is available.

Cheers

solbjerg

Why does it take me into the main web page to update smart defrag ? How do i update smart defrag ?

I think Version 1.5, was the last official update to that older version of the utility, and I get the feeling that it will probably Not be Updated in the future,

since 2-beta version-1.1 has been recently released.

If you want to Update to v1.5, from an older or damaged Install, just Download and Install from that webpage.

I suggest downloading and using the new 2-Beta version, tho.

It has Improved features and seems to be very Operational,

altho it has not been officially Okayed yet.

Edited:

Oops, Solbjerg, You beat Me this Time. :lol:

• 2 months later...
I cant seem to download the beta 2 version. When i click the download button the page just refreshes. Btw my Smart Defrag is not functioning. It stops after only a few seconds and it refreshes.

Exactly what do you mean when you say SD "refreshes"?

(we need more delails)

Is Everything Refreshing? :cry:

If so, there may a System or OS problem?

Is this the website you tried to download from? If so, it works great.

I went thru complete download sequence to test it.

(make sure you are clicking the Correct 'Download' button)

http://www.majorgeeks.com/IObit_SmartDefrag_v2_Beta_3.0_d6672.html

Archived