IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

More Good news for Iobit

ken500

Hi wrexe and ken

For some reason you are opening up a subject that has lain dormant for a year or so. It was explained at great lenght many times at the time, and if you are sufficiently interested you should be able to still find most post about it in the Accusation Thread -Dispute - the most abusive/foul language ranters posts are deleted though.

wrexe you at least must have seen it - you have been a member long enough, so you must know all about it. That poses the question of what your agenda is?

solbjerg

Yeah... can someone from Iobit look into this, and give us a reason behind this? We need a explaination.

Thanks,

wrexe

well interesting reading :***://billmullins.wordpress.com/2011/01/14/iobits-advanced-systemcare-free-3-installs-spyware-and-more/

well he is half right..if you install the software and want nothing to do with the tool bar installation

turn off the modem when installing,and block any links that are asked by your fire wall ,Like Yahoo Iobit or any updates.simple!

reboot.nothing gets out.

the step above is if you think ,this is correct.now I be leave it is so in the case on linking ,yes it will. to iobit servers.and Yahoo tho in my case i have yahoo total, blocked any how.

Spying ? or just linking for your or my benefit? IS a matter Of trust or not.but again I wonder if this is so and it seems So I would also ask why why?

when you read the page it certainly looks bad.depending what side one is at

Trust Or mistrust!!

oh yes my self china block is, Totally blocked,in my case as well and a few more country block ,just a personal thing.

from the link:

"Despite choosing three different restore points it proved to be a “no go”. Undoubtedly, IObit had interfered with the ability to restore the operating system."

well that is possible in this case or his case. ,but a full re image and its all gone!

Never rely on Or a Restore ! This is posted many times.

here on iobit forums by members ,

before installing any thing ,do a "malcuim reflect" full back up just in case!

Mr Bean

Mr Bean

Mr Bean 8:) The average iobit user ,

Dose not know how to do stuff like

" turn off the modem when installing,and block any links that are asked by your fire wall ,Like Yahoo Iobit or any updates.simple!

reboot.nothing gets out.

the step above is if you think ,this is correct.now I be leave it is so in the case on linking ,yes it will. to iobit servers.and Yahoo tho in my case i have yahoo total, blocked any how."

U just have to read some of the posts here in this form to see , that the average iobit user dose not know how to do these things ,

"Despite choosing three different restore points it proved to be a “no go”. Undoubtedly, IObit had interfered with the ability to restore the operating system."

IObit had interfered with the ability to restore which it should not be doing , Which was accidental or deliberate,

As for turn off the modem ect < Why should any have to do all this if the software is trustworthy ,

This is about trust , only about trust so again Iobit Needs to Clear this up"""

:shock::shock::shock::shock: and fast,.

Bill needs to explain

This is about trust , only about trust so again Iobit Needs to Clear this up"""

:shock::shock::shock::shock: and fast,.

I think the only person who has some explaining to do is Bill Mullins.

Bill Mullins stated: "What I do know is – discussion forums all over the web show that this is an issue with version 3.7 of Advanced System Care."

He was asked to link to some of these discussions but only provided 2 links to discussions from 2009 that had nothing to do with this issue he claimed to have

I have Googled IObit Yahoo Toolbar & Advanced System Care Yahoo Toolbar (and many other variations) but found nothing relating to this issue he claims to have with ASC 3.7 except the Bill Mullins blog. Try it yourself and see.

Bill Mullins said he had downloaded the latest version which would have been ASC 3.7.3 and this was released December 14th 2010 (See News @ http://iobit.com/ ) but of the millions of users who have been using it for the last month it seems Bill Mullins is the only person to report this issue.

Over at the Wilders Thread (link in Post# 1 of this thread) some members are calling the Bill Mullins allegations untrue and false

And let's not forget that Bill Mullins also claimed that WinPatrol failed to stop the installation of the toolbar, I am sure the people from WinPatrol were not happy about that claim.

So the Bill Mullins article has now been removed, I don't know why but maybe he came to his senses and realised he was wrong and could not substantiate his claims.

All the best, woz of oz

Just a ridiculous story

Hi,

We have no explain for such a joke. Why not make a test by yourself, to see who is lying or making stupid mistake? I think the test is so simple and easy to perform, right?

Spreading a "good" news before using your brain is not a "good" habit :)

Only ridiculous?

Hi all,

What would you expect after being in top ten downloads in download.com , having 4-5 softwares in top 10 download of MajorGeeks every week, and in the process of releasing a lot of interesting software one after another and introducing a brand new security software?

I have one thing to say for that blog article. A human being should have a sense of shame. Completely incorrect B.S.. (It is already withdrawn anyway.)

I have nothing to say any more about that.

All the best.

BTW, I am happy to see that there are logical, clear thinkers in Wilders.

10 download of Major Geeks .not any more thy seemed to of pulled it of again?

just been there and type in there search bar ,Iobit360 and Advanced System Care, came up blank!

I don't think its my end ? some one want to check this.

This is ridiculous! , shows one how 1 Pearson can do damage.and then cause mistrust.

by the way this tool bar thing iobit is not the only one that installs this as a option..

for the non seasoned Pc person reading this page

all MS soft ware installers,.understand this links, why to be able to update.98% of the time.the only reason..(NON spying!)

most software installers (Software)will install or replace your tool bar as a option.

seems to be a new type of idea.like yahoo ,Google ,ask ,bing ,and so on

just be aware and unpick this at installing. if you do not want it .

Thank you yes its working fine! the links work.

Mr Bean

No way Mr Bean,

Go to : http://www.majorgeeks.com/topdownloads.php

See #s 3, 6, 7, 10 and also 15 and 16.

Also the main page http://www.majorgeeks.com/, last list of the left column, This Weeks Top Downloads list.

In the search box for Majorgeeks on the left column, write IObit Security 360 and also Advanced SystemCare, so see what comes up.:-P

Cheers.

EDIT: You beat me woz. :lol:

Hello everybody,

Taking advantage of what he said Cicely, Smart Defrag at the end of the installation also offers the option to download IObit A few more programs at Free Download Software

that installs the Security 360, Advanced SystemCare and Free Apps (product of IObit partner) at the end of the installation, if you do not want to install other programs, simply uncheck this option and complete the installation!

Thanks woz!!

Good to get that cleared up.

Also a cadeau to Bill for owing up to his mistake of acting like a bull in a china shop, even though he was led around by the nose by someone not to be trusted.

He ought to choose his associates more carefully, I think.

Cheers

solbjerg

Bull Mullins has published a retraction, an apology and an explanation.

IObit’s Advanced SystemCare Free 3.7 DOES NOT Install Spyware

http://billmullins.wordpress.com/2011/01/17/iobits-advanced-systemcare-free-3-7-does-not-install-spyware/

All the best, woz of oz

Bull Mullins has published a retraction, an apology and an explanation.

IObit’s Advanced SystemCare Free 3.7 DOES NOT Install Spyware

http://billmullins.wordpress.com/2011/01/17/iobits-advanced-systemcare-free-3-7-does-not-install-spyware/

All the best, woz of oz

Thanks for the info woz. Mistakes are for humans.

This is good for Bill Mullins. I take my previous words back too then.

Human beings do have a sense of shame.

Cheers.

Archived