IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Closing

mwmorse

I've been using Beta 4 for about 2 weeks, and it's wonderful. Only problem is that i can't get it to close properly. If "Minimize to system tray when program closed" is cleared, the program can be closed normally after use. If it is checked, however, not only does the system tray icon show, but the program in use icon persists in the windows (XP) toolbar, and the Windows Task manager also shows the program as open.

Anyone else have this problem?

MWM

Hi mwmorse

Do you use the automated functions too? In your settings you can configure it to close fully.

Cheers

solbjerg

I've been using Beta 4 for about 2 weeks, and it's wonderful. Only problem is that i can't get it to close properly. If "Minimize to system tray when program closed" is cleared, the program can be closed normally after use. If it is checked, however, not only does the system tray icon show, but the program in use icon persists in the windows (XP) toolbar, and the Windows Task manager also shows the program as open.

MWM

• 2 weeks later...

Same...

MWM

I have this problem too, and settings aren't way to fix it.

If it is checked, however, not only does the system tray icon show, but the program in use icon persists in the windows (XP) toolbar

Sorry, I don't understand what the problem Is?

(I no longer have XP so can't try to see problem area)

When a program is minimized isn't That what it's Supposed to Do?

Since it's Still loaded in virtual Memory, ready to be activated by icons.

(you are Minimizing it to the Toolbar, sometime called Tool-tray or System-tray)

I have this problem too... Win 7 x86 user..

Even i checked ""Minimize to system tray when program closed".. it just stay on the taskbar.. it can be only closed by ending the process "ASC.exe" using task manager:???:.

BTW: i'm the first to post this bug but no one fixed my problem..:cry:

Archived