IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Should a boot defrag be done once?

just got beta 2 and like it very much.few questions should i choose the boot defrag because obviously some files cant be defragged and if so which options should i check?

and 2nd is this a stable feature.i like to keep my rig clean and fast but if the feature does take from its name as a "beta" i dont want to take the chance but otherwise not to worried

Hi shaneh

If you are talking about the newest SD 2 beta version 1.2 - I will recommend that you do not use it - unless you are a very careful beta-tester. Stay with 1.50 (which is stable) or SD 2 beta 1.1 for a while.

Cheers

solbjerg

just got beta 2 and like it very much.few questions should i choose the boot defrag because obviously some files cant be defragged and if so which options should i check?

and 2nd is this a stable feature.i like to keep my rig clean and fast but if the feature does take from its name as a "beta" i dont want to take the chance but otherwise not to worried

Hi shaneh

If you are talking about the newest SD 2 beta version 1.2 - I will recommend that you do not use it - unless you are a very careful beta-tester. Stay with 1.50 (which is stable) or SD 2 beta 1.1 for a while.

Cheers

solbjerg

Good Advice :!:

Personally I don't like running Defrag at Boot-up,

since it slows the start-up and it can be run at a later more convenient time.

(either manually or automatic)

Archived