IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Web Page reader.

Ted

Hello, All,

I have a number of HTML help files I've downloaded and saved and was wondering if anyone knew of a freeware web page reader I could use for them. Firefox is okay, but it takes about fifteen seconds to load each file and IE and Opera take about six or seven seconds. Surely there's something out there a bit faster.

Hi Ted

How fast does WordPad work? After a few practice runs?

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello, All,

I have a number of HTML help files I've downloaded and saved and was wondering if anyone knew of a freeware web page reader I could use for them. Firefox is okay, but it takes about fifteen seconds to load each file and IE and Opera take about six or seven seconds. Surely there's something out there a bit faster.

Hi, solbjerg and Mr Bean,

Thank you for your suggestions, but no improvement for me, unfortunately. However, I find that after Opera's initial launch it opens my HTML files in about three seconds and I'm happy with that.

Archived