IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

My screen shots

Mr Bean

Hi every one

I would like opinions About My screen shots and are thy ok?

I, do like using them as thy save deep explanations, and some times confusion.

my ask is ,Are thy nice and not gory? spend time on them carefully edit and cut them down.

feed back is appreciated,and or some advice

most are 800x 600 and should load fast on any browser keeping them very low in bytes,

many thanks in advance.

Mr Bean.

Hi Mr Bean

Your screenshots are near perfect and zoomable. No worries there mate!

But why do you use IMF version 1 when there is a version 1.1 which has more functions?

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi every one

I would like opinions About My screen shots and are thy ok?

I, do like using them as thy save deep explanations, and some times confusion.

my ask is ,Are thy nice and not gory? spend time on them carefully edit and cut them down.

feed back is appreciated,and or some advice

most are 800x 600 and should load fast on any browser keeping them very low in bytes,

many thanks in advance.

Mr Bean.

Screenshots

I like your screenshots too, as you say, they can replace a lot of explanation and stop confusion.

Also, thanks for cutting them down to 800x600, as a Netbook user with a 9" screen this is much appreciated :smile::

All the best, woz of oz

@solbjerg,

I have been expecting it for some time now, as Beta1.0 was giving me BSOD when exiting and IObit has solved it in Beta1.1 and it could have been released any time. :lol:

@Mr Bean,

Screen shots are very good, and will be better if you are careful with words and sentences on them! One more thing, if you explain more in the text part of the post, you can edit if you make anything wrong.:grin:

Cheers.

@Mr Bean,

Screen shots are very good, and will be better if you are careful with words and sentences on them! One more thing, if you explain more in the text part of the post, you can edit if you make anything wrong.

yes I shall work on that,some times take me a while to make one,and edit get it down in size yet show itself properly,so it is attractive to look at ,plus pleasant to the view.

Mr Bean

as always to look for improvements

can some one tell me if this test shot booms in your browser and how far out on your screen?

why I want to know is this is able to capture and edit all live while you are doing a screen shot there and then on the spot.

which is the best one?

if the big shot is fine I will play around with this and then post the application

but first i want to be sure its a very good one.

thank you.

and woz please tell me if its to slow on your screen as you use the lap top

you would be a good test case for me,the last shot is a big shot

and is it to slow loading and or just to big?

the first 2 look almost not readable ,but some browsers have a build in zoom

MrBean

1 the first untouched

2 re size 800x600

3 maxim re~sized

Screen shots?

Hi all,

You guys are all talking about his screen shots, but why don't I see any? Did he post those screenshots on his first post or somewhere else? If so in his first post, I really don't see any screen shots..:?

The first screen shot I see is at post #4.

Hi all,

You guys are all talking about his screen shots, but why don't I see any? Did he post those screen shots on his first post or somewhere else? If so in his first post, I really don't see any screen shots..:?

The first screen shot I see is at post #4.

Hi

we are talking in general of all my posts, why?

to see if thy have improved most of my posts contain captured shots and information,as Thy show sites and or suggested Application's

my first one's I made and posted,were rather Gory and poor,I have worked on this hard ,to make them pleasant and readable experience.

this is a hobby or part of ,and always want to improve them,here on or forum.

Mr Bean

Test results

On my 9" screen

1 the first untouched Not good at all, the text is too small to read and when I use FireFox to zoom in the text becomes blurred before it becomes big enough to read it

2 re size 800x600 Basically the same as the first one, using FireFox zoom just blurs the text before it becomes big enough to read it.

3 maxim re~sized This is a thing of beauty, very clear, can be read without zooming

Plus I can also zoom in to see a particular spot without using FireFox and it remains clear and easy to read.

No contest, #3 wins by a long, long way :smile:

Note: My results are only for images that are attached as you have done. If the image was hosted on a site like Flickr or Photobucket then 3 would be much larger than my screen and require a lot of side scrolling to see the full image.

But, attached as they are, #3 is great :smile:

Edit: If the screenshot only needs to show the image and any text is big (can be easily read) or is not important then 1 & 2 would be sufficient.

But, if there were small text that needed to be read, like with an Error message, then 3 would definitely be best.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived