IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

AWC3 Internal Alpha Testing Started!

Tim Xue

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, Sunny Staines

I do agee about the wait, but it has been a long wait since the buzz started, it is like the Iobit website where it has the download for spyware defender coming soon" it has said this for quite a long time.

Some of what a dictionary has attributed to the word soon

1. within a short period after this or that time, event, etc.: We shall know soon after he calls.

2. before long; in the near future; at an early date: Let's leave soon.

3. promptly or quickly: He came as soon as he could.

4. readily or willingly: I would as soon walk as ride.

5. early in a period of time; before the time specified is much advanced: soon at night; soon in the evening.

6. Obsolete. immediately; at once; forthwith.

It is like being a child again on Xmas Eve. :lol:

BTW did not know you were a comedian "Sunny Staines" at the moment according to fox weather 6 degrees C and cloudy

I'm still waiting for my technical question sent to tech support via email months ago along with the one I sent last week to be answered . I doubt it will get here either.

From all I have read about here about their "new" features and fearing those will be incorporated into the new vs3... I won't be updating.

I recently renewed my subscription ( I must have been having a very boring day ) but after that expires I won't renew. I won't even click on the update now link anymore.

I think the problem lies with a lack of progress reports from IObit updating us on how things are moving, there must be a few problems to cause the delay, but a weekly update would be nice, AWC is a great free product and looking forward to AWC3 but everyone i know has abandoned the smart defrag due to its problems and a lack of info on progress.

a lot of beta projects normally have regular updates and progress reports, perhaps the chinnese way is a little different to what we are used to.

Archived