IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

So Many Viruse's

Skullboy101

So what happened was i recientlly got hacked and when i used advancesystem care to scan my computer for viruses it just passed all the big viruses that can mess up ur pc and said none found only like 3 out of 20 idk why this is happening can u please try and help it will be appericated

~~Am nom nom nom nom nom nom~~

So what happened was i recientlly got hacked and when i used advancesystem care to scan my computer for viruses it just passed all the big viruses that can mess up ur pc and said none found only like 3 out of 20 idk why this is happening can u please try and help it will be appericated

~~Am nom nom nom nom nom nom~~

Hi :mrgreen:

you're welcome

plz follow this link

http://forums.iobit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39

Regards

ASC is not anti-virus

Welcome to the forum Skullboy :smile:

Advanced System Care is not an anti-virus, the Spyware Removal feature looks for the more 'common' spyware that can be picked up while browsing the internet etc

IObit Security 360 is anti-malware and is designed to run alongside your anti-virus.

Your profile says you have McAfee Firewall and internet security 2011

Did you run a full virus scan with McAfee ?

Is your computer clean now ?

All the best, woz of oz

Archived