IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How Do I Get Rid Of IObit Uninstaller?

djlen

I got this app. via the installation of something else and have no use for it. I want to completely delete it from my computer. Can someone please either help me do so or point me toward an link that will explain how to do this.

Regards,

Len

I think gorin002 was suggesting that you try the Revo Uninstaller utility, if your OS does not have one.

Windows-7 has a great UnInstaller Utility with it, that is in Control-panel called 'Programs and Features'.

If you have an older OS there are free Uninstallers available for download.

(I don't think there was an uninstaller with any of the SD freeware versions?)

I found this website with some but I have not tried any of them:

http://www.freeware-guide.com/dir/util/uninst.html

(I've read Good reviews about the Zsoft Uninstaller program)

Which Uninstaller ?

I think there is confusion because you have posted this in the Smart Defrag section.

Do you have the standalone IObit Uninstaller See Here If yes, it is Portable so just delete the folder.

Or, do you want to remove the IObit Uninstaller that is a tool in Advanced System Care ? See Here

P.S. I have moved this to the Advanced System Care section because I think that is what you are asking about.

All the best, woz of oz

Yes, I believe that I have the 'Standalone' v1.1. No I don't want to delete the

Advanced System Care app. I have run that and like it very much. I just have no use for the IObit Uninstaller. I can uninstall things via my control panel > delete programs, as I have always done.

So from what I understand from your post is that if I go to program files and just delete the folder "IObit", will that delete IObit or will that delete Advanced System Care as well. I want to keep that application.

I don't understand why, as most apps. IObit doesn't come with an uninstaller of it's own.

Thank you for your patience on my behalf, BTW.

Regards,

Len

If you mean where do I click to bring it up, it's in my start menu. In My Computer>Program Files there is a folder labled IObit. If I click on it I get another folder....Advanced System Care.

I only want to remove IObit. Not Advanced SytemCare.

Regards,

Len

Hi djlen,

Can you take a screenshot of your IObit Uninstaller?

I believe you are talking about the IObit Uninstaller inside Advanced SystemCare v3.7.3. That is the only one that can be listed inside the Start menu.

If you go to My Computer > Program Files > IObit > Advanced SystemCare 3,

Find Sut_SoftUninstal and delete it.

I believe that is what you were talking about.

Cheers.

Archived