IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

KAspersky ınternet security 2011 finds trojan in ASC dll

sirfy2004

Hello sirfy2004,

Please update your KIS 2011 at first and scan again to see whether you still have this report. We downloaded and installed KIS 2011 trial and scan the ASC V4 installation folder. But there is no alarm.:?:

So please update your KIS to scan again. If you still have this, please take a screen shot of the Update Center of your KIS 2011 and send it to us. Moreover, please try a clean reinstall of ASC V4 beta2 before you scanning.

Thanks very much for the help.

avc ?

Welcome to the forum sirfy2004 :smile:

Since no other users are reporting this I just want to make sure you downloaded Advanced SystemCare v4 Beta 2.0 from the link in the thread Advanced SystemCare v4 Beta which goes to MajorGeeks

Also you will see that in your post you have typed avc (I made it red) this is most likely a typing error but if it's not and the dll is named avc then please tell us.

ı ınstalled beta 2.0 but kis 2011 fınds a trojan after installation in one of the avc dll file, after add it exclusion list, my system unstabilized and uninstall avc urgently, pls find a cure. because my system craped:(

All the best, woz of oz

• 4 weeks later...

Archived