IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Version 4

Michelle72

From what I have seen with past Improvements, there will probably Never really be a Final version.

IObit will continually add to and improve it forever.

Unless the world is distroyed soon. :lol:

But you say "we do not recommend general users downloading it, as it may do harm to your system." dare we download it then it ? They recommend that we should wait to the Final version

Hi Michelle72,

Word "Final" version is a misconception.:lol:

What IObit means is the version just after last Beta version, when it can be safely used with not serious bugs.

Toppack's final is finalization of the version, which never ends evoluting untill a new main version is released.

I hope this is not more confusing.:razz:

Cheers.

Hi Michelle72,

Word "Final" version is a misconception.:lol:

What IObit means is the version just after last Beta version, when it can be safely used with not serious bugs.

Toppack's final is finalization of the version, which never ends evoluting untill a new main version is released.

I hope this is not more confusing.:razz:

Cheers.

Okey, When released ?

How will I know when it's okay to download? (do not want to harm my computer):mrgreen:

Hi again Michelle72,

Only IObit may know when it is to be released, perhaps even they may not know when it will be ready.:razz:

Please have a look at News & Offers section from time to time, as it will be announced there shortly after available for downloading.

This is valid for all IObit softwares.

BTW, if you have been using IObit Toolbox together with your ASC 3 Pro without problems and have been reading USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread, I don't see any reason why it should harm your computer. :-D

Cheers.

Hi again Michelle72,

Only IObit may know when it is to be released, perhaps even they may not know when it will be ready.:razz:

Please have a look at News & Offers section from time to time, as it will be announced there shortly after available for downloading.

This is valid for all IObit softwares.

BTW, if you have been using IObit Toolbox together with your ASC 3 Pro without problems and have been reading USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread, I don't see any reason why it should harm your computer. :-D

Cheers.

Hello,

What is IObit Toolbox ?, As you understand, i do not using this . But must i use Toolbox before i download 4 ? will it be many problems with Toolbox ? Thanks for your help ! :lol:

Hi Michelle72,

IObit Toolbox is a stand alone (can be used as a portable too) program by IObit for the Computer enthusiasts including more than 20 utilities in it which can be used for optimization, cleaning, repairing, etc. of computers. It is also out of Beta stage at version 1.2.

It is not a must that IObit Toolbox should be used before downloading ASC4, but if you use, it helps, as ASC4 Beta 2.0 apart from other functions, includes Toolbox (same as IObit Toolbox) in it.

If you are careful, and know what you are doing and have read the whole of USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread and some of the relevant threads in IObit Toolbox section, there will not be many problems with it, I think. :lol:

All the best and cheers.:-)

Hi Michelle72,

IObit Toolbox is a stand alone (can be used as a portable too) program by IObit for the Computer enthusiasts including more than 20 utilities in it which can be used for optimization, cleaning, repairing, etc. of computers. It is also out of Beta stage at version 1.2.

It is not a must that IObit Toolbox should be used before downloading ASC4, but if you use, it helps, as ASC4 Beta 2.0 apart from other functions, includes Toolbox (same as IObit Toolbox) in it.

If you are careful, and know what you are doing and have read the whole of USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread and some of the relevant threads in IObit Toolbox section, there will not be many problems with it, I think. :lol:

All the best and cheers.:-)

But it already exists in the asc4 so why download it separately?

I want asc4 on the Swedish or Danish translation, but it is not available so I must unfortunately wait,

Thanks for your help.

Hi Michelle

I just translated about 20% of ASC4 into Danish today, so in about 2-3-4 days I hope to be able to leave a copy of the Danish.lng here in the forum.

I wonder if our friend from Dalarne - Sweidre is hard at work translating into Swedish :-)

The Stand alone Toolbox is intended to be used by people that are trying to help others - friends etc. - by using it to clean up their machines while visiting them, with the Toolbox carried about on a usb-stick.

Cheers

solbjerg

Forsöker meg på svenska

Hi Michelle

Jag översatte just omkring 20% av ASC4 till dansk idag, så innom 2-3-4 dagar hoppas jag att kunna lämna en kopia av dansk.lng här i forumet.

Jag undrar om vår vän från Dalarne - Sweidre är flitigt arbetande med en översättning till svenska :-)

Det er meningen att Verktygslådan kann användas av folk som försöker hjälpa andra - vänner etc. - Genom att använda det att rensa upp deras maskiner under ett besök hos dom, med Verktygslådan som bas - på en usb-pinne.

Bästa hälsningar

solbjerg

But it already exists in the asc4 so why download it separately?

I want asc4 on the Swedish or Danish translation, but it is not available so I must unfortunately wait,

Thanks for your help.

Hi Michelle

I just translated about 20% of ASC4 into Danish today, so in about 2-3-4 days I hope to be able to leave a copy of the Danish.lng here in the forum.

I wonder if our friend from Dalarne - Sweidre is hard at work translating into Swedish :-)

The Stand alone Toolbox is intended to be used by people that are trying to help others - friends etc. - by using it to clean up their machines while visiting them, with the Toolbox carried about on a usb-stick.

Cheers

solbjerg

Forsöker meg på svenska

Hi Michelle

Jag översatte just omkring 20% av ASC4 till dansk idag, så innom 2-3-4 dagar hoppas jag att kunna lämna en kopia av dansk.lng här i forumet.

Jag undrar om vår vän från Dalarne - Sweidre är flitigt arbetande med en översättning till svenska :-)

Det er meningen att Verktygslådan kann användas av folk som försöker hjälpa andra - vänner etc. - Genom att använda det att rensa upp deras maskiner under ett besök hos dom, med Verktygslådan som bas - på en usb-pinne.

Bästa hälsningar

solbjerg

You Are very very able Swedish !!:mrgreen:

I see when updating on Danish arriving, so can i download it. Thanks !

du var ju jätte duktig på svenska, när uppdatering av danska är klar kommer jag ladda ner asc4 tack !

Thanks Michelle

I worked close to Mälaren (nära Strömsholm) when I was young - back in the beginning of the sixties - pulling out logs from the forest by horse and sledge, but my Swedish has grown rather rusty I think.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. 13.4.2011 100% översatt (translated) (apart from the toolbox - as mentioned earlier - you will have to wait some time for that I'm afraid - it is a very big language file where I am only a third of the way through the translation) :-)

The actual ASC 4 is available in Danish in the language post in this section.

You Are very very able Swedish !!:mrgreen:

I see when updating on Danish arriving, so can i download it. Thanks !

du var ju jätte duktig på svenska, när uppdatering av danska är klar kommer jag ladda ner asc4 tack !

One thread policy

Hi Michelle

Instead of writing in several threads about essentially the same topic I think we should try to keep it in the same thread, if the topic is the same or related, therfore I copied my answering post in the Language thread to your thread here. See below-

Hi Michelle

Have you unpacked the zip file prior to placing that Danish.lng file in the normally default location: C:\Programs\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Toolbox_Language.

Have you placed the other Danish.lng intended for ASC4 in C:\Programs\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4_Language

When this is accomplished it should work OK if you choose Dansk in your interface settings.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. could you please give me a screenshot of both locations in your computer and possibly also of your settings.

(Packade du ut blixtlåsfilen före att du placerade den som dansk.lng fil i det normala standardläget:

C: \Programs\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Toolbox_Language (Språk) <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Placerade du den annan dansk.lng (avset för ASC4) i

C: \Programs\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4_Language (Språk)

När det er utfört skulle det fungera OK om du väljar Dansk i dina innställninger

p.s. kunde du vänligsten gi mig en skärmbild av båda lägene i din dator ock mögligen också av dina innställningar)

• 2 weeks later...

honestly i liked the v3.8 interface much more than the new one, not a big fan of forever scrolling. its like changing the looks and shoving in their already existing toolbox and getting people to pay for it :P when its no different from v3.8 and the toolbox is free anyways

Hi Smartik1,

There is no doubt that ASC4 is better than ASC3 in most of the parts, apart from different strokes for different folks, you can use your ASC3 license code for ASC4 PRO, so I don't agree with "getting people to pay for it" part of it. :lol:

Cheers.

Archived