IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IS360 does not update

Wild4fire

Hi Wild4fire

Hi enoskype

Thanks for your reply.

We will decides it(EvID4226Patch.exe ) in our next update definition.

Cheers!

Thanks, but what use is it when many people cannot update the definitions? My installation of IS360 won't update, saying it is already up-to-date (definition 2426). A friend's version is at 2404 and also states it's up-to-date (both the free version, so no automatic updates).

According to the thread http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=9725 there a lots more people having this problem. And no-one from IObit has bothered to actually reply to that topic.

Latest available definition files (Core.def + Addition.def)

Hi Wild4fire,

There is a problem with the updates of IS360, concerning update servers, I believe.

The most recent updated db is 2501, released the other day .

I will attach it here as Addition2501.zip (Addition.def).

Cheers.

EDIT: Download LINK for NEW Core.def file.

Addition2501.zip

Hi Cicely

Thank you for the information

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi All,

We do disable the update function temporarily at present as we are upgrading our servers now.

The update function will be OK on next Wednesday or Thursday.

Sorry for the inconvenice.

Hi Wild4fire,

There is a problem with the updates of IS360, concerning update servers, I believe.

The most recent updated db is 2501, released the other day .

I will attach it here as Addition2501.zip (Addition.def).

Cheers.

EDIT: Download LINK for NEW Core.def file.

Thanks for the info. I just updated IObit Security 360 from v1.60 to v1.61, if that version still won't update I'll use the files you supplied.

Hi Wild4fire

The proffered def. update contains 883 bytes which probably only is a couple of definitions (maybe ten).

As Cicely says it will only be a couple of days before the updating function works again as it used to.

I believe her :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. In the new version 1.6.1 the core definition is updated and a small additional def. file is added. I recommend that those in dire need of updated def. files download this update :-)

It looks like this now:

Hi all

I just updated the information in my file about the size of the definition files in IS360 today - result as follows: (size measured in bytes)

(core.def 4.562.334 largest size version 1.1)(Nov.2009)

Now (06.04.2011): 5.736.871 (125,74 % of largest size)

5.736.110 (06.04.2011) core.def (New updated definition file)

+

761 (06.04.2011) additional core.def (New updated additional definition file)

Thanks for the info. I just updated IObit Security 360 from v1.60 to v1.61, if that version still won't update I'll use the files you supplied.

Hi All

Yet another update today!

Status now look like this:

Hi all

I just updated the information in my file about the size of the definition files in IS360 today - result as follows: (size measured in bytes)

(core.def 4.562.334 largest size version 1.1)(Nov.2009)

Now (18.04.2011): 5.744.619 (125,91 % of largest size)

5.736.110 (06.04.2011) core.def (New updated definition file)

+

8.509 (18.04.2011) additional core.def (New updated additional definition file)

Cheers

solbjerg

Archived