IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Security 360 and COMODO Firewall 5 conflict

iHastr

Hello everyone! Sorry, if already asked this question - not found.

I'm using COMODO Firewall 5. I installed IObit Security 360 - now when I try to run any program or just the Task Manager, I see the spinning mouse cursor "waiting" and nothing happens, conflict with each other! :cry: Only helps to uninstall your program! What can I do :?: I really like IObit Security 360! 8:)

Hi iHastr,

We installed the COMODO Firewall 5 to test the compatibility with IObit Security 360. But the two work smoothly together.

So for your situation, please tell us your other installed security programs and your computer information.

If you have Advanced SystemCare installed, you can import the system information here.

Open ASC 3>>Click "Utilities" button>> Click "Admin Tools" tab>>Open "System Information" utility>> Click "File" menu and select the item of "Export as Html" and send it to us.

This problem is only in Windows 7 (I have a 32-bit Ultimate version) and does not depend on the configuration of computer. I specially tested under virtual machine - a clean install of Windows 7, no other security software was not installed :!: Then install COMODO Firewall 5 and after reboot installed IObit Security 360. Have specific problem, as in my first message. Trying to run, for example, Notepad, Calculator or Paint and nothing happens. Task Manager also does not appear :-?

IObit Security 360 and COMODO Firewall 5 conflict

This problem is only in Windows 7 (I have a 32-bit Ultimate version) and does not depend on the configuration of computer. I specially tested under virtual machine - a clean install of Windows 7, no other security software was not installed :!: Then install COMODO Firewall 5 and after reboot installed IObit Security 360. Have specific problem, as in my first message. Trying to run, for example, Notepad, Calculator or Paint and nothing happens. Task Manager also does not appear :-?

Hello iHastr,

We have also tested COMODO Firewall 5 with IS360 in Windows 7 system. And we still could not find any conflict problem. Task manager and notepad could be open smoothly.

For your problem, please try clean install of IS360 for several times to see if it could be solved.

Archived