IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Beta 4 System Vulnerability Check

Mklade

I'm not sure what you mean by SVC, but if you are running the utility called 'Vulneraility Fix', the update files required have to be Downloaded thru Internet connection. So a slow connection can take a very long time, if you are not up to date on latest security updates.

Does it get past the point in run sequence that gives the number of problems found? if so, watch at bottom where slider should show how much is completed and below that should show the file presently being installed.

Hi mklade

After you wrote your post I tried the vulnerability fix - it found 15 problems and I clicked fix.

It ran fairly fast in the beginning, but then for more than 3/4 of an hour it seemed to get stuck on an update for Microsoft Visual C++ sp 1. - after more than 1 hour had elapsed, I stopped the process.

Then I ran it again and it found 1 problem - the afore mentioned C++, I clicked fix again and in about 1 minute the program declared that it was fixed, - a further run of the application declared that there were no vulnerabilities left.

Some of the amount of time was probably due to a loss of the internet connection while the program was running, but I do not know how much time that stole. I wasn't looking at the computer all the time while it was running.

Cheers

solbjerg

XP system hangs when Deep Care runs SVC. Could it me system ram or micresoft conflict?

Archived