IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Bravo IObit

solbjerg

Hi IObit

I more and more got very pleased using ASC4, it worked very well and the possibilities were legio.

I did it of course one step at a time - and by now I have faith in it.

A fantastic program!!! And a very nice interface!

Bravo IObit!!!!

Cheers

solbjerg

I Do Not recommend downloading Beta 3.0 !

Too many changes that are Unaccteptable, for Beta Software. :sad:

I'm back to using the old version 3.7.2 on my test computer, since Beta 2.0 seems to be No longer available. :sad:

Maybe I can copy beta 2.0 from another computer.

Oh well, it was Fun while it Lasted!

Hi Toppack

Why is that?

I certainly don't either if one goes about it without both belt and suspenders, but I haven't had any real problem with beta 3 yet, and actually like it very much.

I recommend though to go slow and try out one function at a time first, spend some time in the settings to make sure one understands what is going on.

Cheers

solbjerg

I Do Not recommend downloading Beta 3.0 !

Too many changes that are Unaccteptable, for Beta Software. :sad:

I'm back to using the old version 3.7.2 on my test computer, since Beta 2.0 seems to be No longer available. :sad:

Maybe I can copy beta 2.0 from another computer.

Oh well, it was Fun while it Lasted!

I was mainly referring to all the 'Want Money for Pro version' upgrade messages, when running many of the Utilities, that kept coming up.

I also had a problem with it not continuing to use the 'code blue' Skin, that I like. It kept reverting back to default skin.

So, after that I gave up on it.

I was mainly referring to all the 'Want Money for Pro version' upgrade messages, when running many of the Utilities, that kept coming up.

I also had a problem with it not continuing to use the 'code blue' Skin, that I like. It kept reverting back to default skin.

Hey Toppack,

I've been a bit afk, as I have been swamped with work. I have yet to download the 3.0 version, but I'll look into the issue you mentioned. It will probably take less time than me re-rendering buttons for the skins, which I will get to eventually.

I'll keep you posted and I'm glad you enjoy the skin.

Cheers,

jakt

Hi Toppack

I guess you will have to place the "code blue" skin in the skin folder in the new version?

As for the "incentive" to buy the product one either lives with it or buy the pro versions :-)

Perhaps one could take the lines with these messages out of the language file in ones own computer? :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hey Toppack,

After downloading the 3.0 version, I see what you mean. I'm guessing the skin reverts because we are using a free version of v4. From what I was told, skinning will only be a pro version option.

On another note, I see the interface/layout seems to still be evolving. As a result, I won't be updating/fixing any of the skins I posted and will wait to finish the current one I was working on. They are quite labor intensive, being first designed, modeled, rendered, then post effects added and finally sliced.

Let's hope they finalize and officially release ASC4 soon.

jakt

On a positive note, I'm guessing they are close to releasing.

I say this due to the ability to input a license and the addition of advertisement.

They would never add constant popup adds to a beta, as this would greatly reduce the amount of beta testers. No one wants to test a potentially broken product (or it wouldn't be a beta) while being constantly spammed with popups.

Odd, I can't seem to update to v4 Beta 3.0. Is there a link somewhere?

EDIT: I still have 2.0... if you want.

Very Strange, the link in second post in this thread, to MajorGeek.com, was not working for a while but is okay now.

Yes, I would like to get the latest 2.0 again, if you could upload it?

(I checked our other computers and they did not have latest)

Hey Toppack,

On another note, I see the interface/layout seems to still be evolving. As a result, I won't be updating/fixing any of the skins I posted and will wait to finish the current one I was working on. They are quite labor intensive, being first designed, modeled, rendered, then post effects added and finally sliced.

Let's hope they finalize and officially release ASC4 soon.

jakt

Yes, l certainly hope your Great creations will be operational again someday.

I've got it downloaded and Installed!

I'll be sure to make copies of all future versions of everything from now on. :roll:

I've just been very distracted and in a bad mood lately because of my broken ankle. :grin:

Thank you very much,

Archived