IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Vulnerability Fix Freez up

Garth

The update files required have to be Downloaded thru Internet connection.

So a slow connection can take a very long time,

or it can be caused by slowness or freeze of the website it is being downloaded from.

Keep trying if you need those Update files.

Hi Garth

It did for me too the first time I ran it, but during the same session I lost the connection to the internet for some time which I don't know the length of - and when 1 hour had passed I stopped the application.

Right after that I started it again and in a very short time it had downloaded the C++ pack.

So I lean mostly towards the opinion that it was a temporary fall out of the internet connection, not related to the program.

I have told this in another thread too.

Hasn't happened since!!!

Cheers

solbjerg

When running the Vulnerability Fix it freezes up on "Visual C ++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Pack". Is this a known bug?

Thanks

I will try that again.

Hi Garth

It did for me too the first time I ran it, but during the same session I lost the connection to the internet for some time which I don't know the length of - and when 1 hour had passed I stopped the application.

Right after that I started it again and in a very short time it had downloaded the C++ pack.

So I lean mostly towards the opinion that it was a temporary fall out of the internet connection, not related to the program.

I have told this in another thread too.

Hasn't happened since!!!

Cheers

solbjerg

• 6 months later...

freeze up of vulnerability fix

I have a similar problem. Mine attempted to fix Update for windows XP (KB2641690)

This was going for more than 30 mins and deep care was not able to complete the task. My internet connection was fine the whole time and not lost.

Archived