IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

iobit ASC 4

adaduam

well, How about that then!:shock: I did a Default "CARE" thingy with my copy of ASC Ver 3.? (the latest of Ver3) and let it do everything automatically!:roll: YES! I am usually very cautious! but it hasn't let me down yet!:-D

THEN I downloaded and installed Version 4.0.0......

What the hell! I clicked on "Deep Care and hit the "go" button.:lol:

Summary: after running ver 4.....

Threats removed..........6

junk files cleaned..........22.94MB

Problems fixed.............835

Optimizations Performed...= 2

I just trust that there are a lot of improvements in the latest versions as it sure found a lot more things to fix in the 15 minutes or so.:lol:

I guess time will tell? Hey there is always that trusty "restore" button if things area bit out of wack!:mrgreen:

I've read that some software developers put in a Multiplyer to make their software Look better to average user.

(If it finds 10 then it reports 100, or somthing like that)

I certainly Hope IObit is Not doing that in latest version?

I've not tried it yet.

Passive Protection ?

Problems fixed.............835

What does it say in the your Settings > Log ?

I had recently taken my Netbook back to 'factory' state, then tweaked it and built it back up again (no image was used). I decided to just use IObit Toolbox until Advanced System Care 4 final was released so I never had Advanced System Care 3 installed.

The scan results gave me a shock too but most of the 'problems' were to do with Passive Protection

I guess if you have been running Advanced System Care 3 on a regular basis there would be less to 'fix'

[Registry Scan]: 62 Problems Detected

[system Optimization]: 35 Problems Fixed

[shortcut Scan]: 7 Problems Detected

[Privacy Fix]: 40 Problem(s) Fixed

[Passive Protection]: 9811 Problems Detected

------Details------

Created 0190-dialers.com

Created 777search.com

Created 123found.com

Created mixsearch.com

Created miosearch.com

Created wazzupnet.com

Created wethere.com

Created 20x2p.com

And the list goes onnnnnnnnnnn

[security Holes]: 5 security hole(s) found

[Disk Defragment]: 199 Files Defragged

I checked the 'problems' before I fixed them and they all seemed appropriate to me.

By the way, I am very impressed with the results.

My Netbook is running very smoothly with no problems at all, I have Restarted, put in Standby (sleep) mode and Hibernate

Advanced System Care 4 even picked up some 'obscure tweaks' that I have done and said it should fix them, I can understand why Advanced System Care would want to fix these but I know better (famous last words :roll: ) and put them in Ignore.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived