IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Interface

System Control ?

Also. What happend to the choices in the "Context Menu Manager"?

That was an excellent feature in the prior versions.

I can't remember what the choices were in version 3 (I never used it) but there are some choices in version 4

• Toolbox

• Control

• System Control

• File Types

All the best, woz of oz

It's under Repair>IE Helper. I actually suggested it be put in system control not long ago ^^

They also need to add a way to add entries.

For now, I have reinstalled 3.8. I think I will wait until these featuers are added. It was so easy to work the UI in v3. Version 4 is an attempt to be "more modern" but I believe it's a step backwards.

The Interface on v3 has been a hallmark of ASC Free and Pro. It's eye catching, fast to learn, great features under Utilities. Yeah, I would have to say I would like to see the old UI and have the Context Manager be easy to find, lickity-split! ;-)

To me, it's like the difference between Windows-98 and Windows-7.

When I was using 98 I Loved it, but when I became accustomed to W-7 and learned how to use it's many Improvements, I would Never want to go back to 98. :wink:

I don't think 3D Gooies were around in the days of 98. :mrgreen:

I like this better. What do other's say?

Different strokes for different folks!:lol:

I can't remember the well known phrase in French meaning "colors and tastes can not be discussed".

Something like, "Goûts et les couleurs ne seront pas discutés." (C'mon solbjerg!) :lol:

winsupertweaker, you could have at least use last of the Mohicans, ASC 3.8.0.745 :wink:

All the best.:grin:

Archived