IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

License problems

nosmiley

I got a free Pro license in the fall of 2010. I forget now, but it was offered by CNet, or a similar outfit.Only offered 24 hours, or so. All was well until I downloaded the version 4. I had even updated in the past. This time I unenstalled everything via REVO. I can't find where I wrote it down (Duh). Sending my email to the requested address, results in no response. It's not being sent to my original e-mail, and present one, even though it says it's been sent. My pro wasn't supposed to expire until after Sept. 2011.

I have installed a new hard drive, but that went ok, and the previous version, and downloads went fine.

What if anything can I do ?

Welcome to the forum nosmiley :smile:

....I can't find where I wrote it down (Duh)...

Was the licence number originally sent to you via email? Search your emails for IObit and Avangate

....It's not being sent to my original e-mail, and present one, even though it says it's been sent....

Did you check your Spam folder?

...What if anything can I do ?

If you can't resolve it with any of the above methods then send a Private Message to Cicely of the IObit Support Team.

Describe your situation and include as much information as possible.

All the best, woz of oz

:mrgreen:Thanks for the suggestions Wozofoz.

I usually don't keep e-mail very long, because I get so much that I don't want filtered out.

I went back through & actually found the email with the code.

Some of my post was incorrect. I purchased Advanced Sys. Care with Ashampoo Snap 4 for a year for $ 15.98. I knew there was a deal involved somehow.

The code worked and should be licensed through 12/19/2011. Everything works as it should now.

Thanks for jogging my brain. I'm into those years where a person catches CRS if you know what I mean!

Archived