IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

River [Brown] & River [Green] skins by captainron

captainron

Perfect and Great!

Just perfect captainron! :grin:

I really mean it, they are very professionally built.

The sizes are also better than default ones for quicker response.

I have a suggestion for you on the River[green] one.

After a Scan, No problem, XY problems and Show details are in same colors.

In River[brown], they are in different (No problem, XY problems, and Show details) colors and seems the clickability is perceived better.

Also, I would like to see a different one with beveled edges from you to have a 3-D effect on a perfect one like those for my personal preference. 8-) :mrgreen: :oops:

Cheers.

Just perfect captainron! :grin:

I really mean it, they are very professionally built.

The sizes are also better than default ones for quicker response.

I have a suggestion for you on the River[green] one.

After a Scan, No problem, XY problems and Show details are in same colors.

In River[brown], they are in different (No problem, XY problems, and Show details) colors and seems the clickability is perceived better.

Also, I would like to see a different one with beveled edges from you to have a 3-D effect on a perfect one like those for my personal preference. 8-) :mrgreen: :oops:

Cheers.

Thanks!

Settings and Details are now white on green version too. I updated the link.

• 3 months later...

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

I have Windows XP 32 bit

I used the built-in unzipper to extract the River[green] files but when I tried to change the skin I got an error message about can't load scripts

When I used 7-Zip to extract the files it worked perfectly.

This has happened to me before (sometimes but not always) so I don't know if it is just my computer or if it has to do with what software was originally used to Zip the files.

If you try 7-Zip or some other unzipper please tell us the results.

Another thing I noticed is the address ...IObit\ASC4\UI\River[green]....

Is this the exact address from the Error message or from (your) memory?

When I have a look using Windows Explorer my address is ....IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\UI\River[green]....

All the best, woz of oz

Hi wozofoz

Mine also says \Advanced SystemCare 4\UI

Cheers

solbjerg

Welcome to the forum :smile:

I have Windows XP 32 bit

I used the built-in unzipper to extract the River[green] files but when I tried to change the skin I got an error message about can't load scripts

When I used 7-Zip to extract the files it worked perfectly.

This has happened to me before (sometimes but not always) so I don't know if it is just my computer or if it has to do with what software was originally used to Zip the files.

If you try 7-Zip or some other unzipper please tell us the results.

Another thing I noticed is the address ...IObit\ASC4\UI\River[green]....

Is this the exact address from the Error message or from (your) memory?

When I have a look using Windows Explorer my address is ....IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\UI\River[green]....

All the best, woz of oz

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've repacked them with windows zip and attached instead of linked. I originally used PeaZip->zip using standard deflate, it does cause problems.

MainBG.png is in place and has no permissions issues here, it's something on their end.

I'm waiting for 5 final before I do another skin because complete skins take time.

Archived