IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart Ram

I don't know about other people but I'm having difficulty understanding what you are saying and asking ???

Can you explain in more detail?

Are you expecting a Shortcut Icon to appear somewhere, that it's not?

If so, Where? (taskbar, system-tray, start-menu, desk-top, etc.)

• 2 months later...
I have the same problem too... i am now using win 7 64 bit... i had the same problem when i was using 32 bit... i think it has something to do with asc4. i don't know how to fix... someone plz help!!!

So, WHAT exactly IS the Problem :?:

Please explain in detail ?

So, WHAT exactly IS the Problem :?:

Please explain in detail ?

i have this problem too. i opned this board to write this but i saw this thread.

firstly sorry for my english.

the problem is--> we configured program to start when windows starts. but it is not working !

i also checked msconfig but there is a problem. i start it every boot

There are other threads along this line. Search the forum to find them.

This is one reason why I went back to the prior version, the other being privacy sweep not recognizing ignore lists.

The reason appears to be that the new version of SmartRam doesn't have a certificate that Windows recognizes, so it is prompting for approval to run at startup. The prior version did not do this.

Steve

It seems that from the several other threads about this version IS Real(ly) a problem that WAS for many us users here.

Yes, I was just hopeing someone would explain What the problem was and what caused it ???

Since I never saw it.

To me, Shortcut Icons have nothing to do with Auto loaded programs, so did not understand what the original question was?

Hi Toppack,

I think, he meant the icon for SmartRAM in the System Tray when he said shortcut in the original question.

I can't repeat the glitch so I don't know what causes the icon of SmartRAM not showing in System Tray after Windows Startup even when the option "Run at Windows Startup" is chosen in the settings of SmartRAM.

Cheers.

oooh....

Hi Toppack,

I think, he meant the icon for SmartRAM in the System Tray when he said shortcut in the original question.

I can't repeat the glitch so I don't know what causes the icon of SmartRAM not showing in System Tray after Windows Startup even when the option "Run at Windows Startup" is chosen in the settings of SmartRAM.

Cheers.

Yeah, what enoskype said.

• 3 weeks later...

anyone didnt understand the problem.

when i select start wen windows boot on smartram. it doesnt work. when i boot windows, it doesnt open. i also looked msconfig. smartram is there. but i need to start it every windows boot.

Start SmartRam when windows starts-> NOT WORKING

Hi denigu

Which version are you running?

The RAM settings has to be chosen in toolbox I think in the newest versions. See my screenshot!

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7990&stc=1&d=1311677392

Cheers

solbjerg

anyone didnt understand the problem.

when i select start wen windows boot on smartram. it doesnt work. when i boot windows, it doesnt open. i also looked msconfig. smartram is there. but i need to start it every windows boot.

Start SmartRam when windows starts-> NOT WORKING

Archived