IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

AVC 4 Pro - Problems

Rebecah

I recently upgraded to the AVC 4 Pro and I have had several problems with it.

My main issue is it removes all my info for my Google Chrome, but I have it set to only allow the cache to be cleared. It seems to do this with the auto check when I start my system. Please fix this, I do not want my history removed.

I am not using the BETA version, but it sure works like a beta version.

Please disable All of the utilities except One, by removing the checkmarks on Care window. Try each one separately to determine which one is causing problem.

Then Do Not Use that utility until dertermining the cause.

That way you can continue to use all the Other great utilities.

Thanks but I wish I could disable the auto scan program that runs at the system startup, I can't seem to find that. It really sucks, it removes all of my top used programs from my win start button, besides all of my history in my web browsers. Why on earth would anyone want this?

I do have almost all of the setting unticked, but it still destroys my information.

I am really disappointed in this program, these setting should not be set by default, if one wants that kind of setting it should be something they have to set, at least in my opinion.

Here's an image of my setting for the auto scan, and it still runs anyway:

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff88/rebecah_bucket/AVC1.jpg

Asc 4

Hi Rebecah

I'm having the same problems as you, I have at least 12 tabs open at any one time in chrome and firefox, what a pain in the a@#$, especially when it's work related.

Every time I log on I've got to try and remember what pages I was working on the day before...aaaaaaggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think I might uninstall it and go back to the older version.

Good luck!

Thanks but I wish I could disable the auto scan program that runs at the system startup, I can't seem to find that.

To Disable the ASC Load at Windows Start-up go to 'Settings' and then click on the 'General Setting' page, at top of path-menu.

Then click on check-box by 'Execute at Windows Start-up', to remove check-mark. (2nd box from top)

Then click 'Apply and then 'Ok'.

That should stop ASC from loading the next time you re-boot.

Run ASC manually by clicking on it's Icon and change other Settings as needed.

Download History?

Welcome to the forum Rebecah :smile:

....My main issue is it removes all my info for my Google Chrome, but I have it set to only allow the cache to be cleared. It seems to do this with the auto check when I start my system. Please fix this, I do not want my history removed.....

Please try the following solution that was posted by Cicely

Dear Customer,

Please un-check the item of "Download History" of Google Chrome under Privacy Sweep window and click "Apply" and "OK".

You should also un-check the item of "Download History" of Google Chrome under Automatic Sweep window and click "Apply" and "OK".

Thanks.

....I wish I could disable the auto scan program that runs at the system startup, I can't seem to find that.....

....Here's an image of my setting for the auto scan, and it still runs anyway.....

Do you have Automatic Sweep turned off also?

On the Advanced System Care main GUI undr Status there is a list of On and Off settings. Click on On or Off and the settings page will be displayed.

Hi Rebecah

I'm having the same problems as you, I have at least 12 tabs open at any one time in chrome and firefox, what a pain in the a@#$, especially when it's work related.

Every time I log on I've got to try and remember what pages I was working on the day before...aaaaaaggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think I might uninstall it and go back to the older version.

Good luck!

Welcome to the forum SS0001 :smile:

Please try the Cicely recommendation as well.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived