IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Premium?

Guest Guest
I can't become premium member of Game Booster 3...

Does this mean I am premium member for free now?

Game Booster 3 Beta does not have Premium currently. Although 2 has Premium if you want to give that a try. I would reckon 3 will have Premium when it's full release comes out.

Guest Guest
what will change after it has been fully released?

Hopefully there will be a better interface, engine and a variety of other things that will make it better than 2.

The problem is, that I don't think you are going to get Anyone else to try to negociate a better settlement, than my offer. :roll: :grin:

The problem is, that I think I don't need anything. I'm appreciate this software and I'm translator only.

I was writing in the name of customers.

chill, no offence :wink:

The problem is, that I think I don't need anything. I'm appreciate this software and I'm translator only.

I was writing in the name of customers.

chill, no offence :wink:

I don't want ad infested freeware when I paid for the premium version. If that's what I end up with, I want a refund and I will consider other options (there are many). I can't remember an software company doing this before.

I don't want ad infested freeware when I paid for the premium version. If that's what I end up with, I want a refund and I will consider other options (there are many). I can't remember an software company doing this before.

Yup, ads should be deleted

Please remember that your donation Helped in the development of the new version and to future improvements. ;-)

OIbit seems to never Stop Improving and Changing, so things can 'Only get Better'. :idea:

Your comments are so generic and off point. Who wants to pay (unwillingly) so that others that do not pay can benefit?

If those people wanted to benefit from this program, they should have paid like I did. Your comments seem out of touch. There is no equity here.

What I meant was that Now 'You' can use the New and Improved versions as they Become available.

Sorry, I suppose I should Not have answered this tread, like everyone Else. :roll:

I can see that you guys are in no mood for my jokes and Lame remarks. :lol:

Hi, we plan to make GBv3 totally free, no functions/features limited :)

Please explain a bit more.

Will GB3 replace GB2?

If so, what about the users that paid for the premium version of GB2?

i think what he ment by this is the same way as gb2 is free but for a better upgrade in your gaming u have to buy gb2 and yes gb3 will replace gb3 thus the next number (no sarcasm but u asked)

i think what he ment by this is the same way as gb2 is free but for a better upgrade in your gaming u have to buy gb2 and yes gb3 will replace gb3 thus the next number (no sarcasm but u asked)

That's not what he said. He said it would be free. His words were "Hi, we plan to make GBv3 totally free, no functions/features limited".

That doesn't indicate 2 versions.

From v3, GB will be totally free, forever

Hi, we plan to make GBv3 totally free, no functions/features limited :)

If IObit doesn't change their mind, this certainly means that GB3 will be totally free, ie., there wil not be a paid version of GB3.:mrgreen:

Cheers.

Archived